Gold Coast SUNS guernsey discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

The Suns have taken my money this year

• Anderson’s ANZAC guernsey
  • 23’ Blue training guernsey
  • 23’ Red training long sleever

You wouldn’t believe it but the last guernsey I bought before the season/full priced was #1 Jaeger O’Meara’s 2012.

All in next year, Suns to play finals! Up the Suns

A few of what I think are the academy boys play Bball on Friday night had this guernsey on. Always thought this should be our clash

Forgive the quality, I cropped it to hide the kids face
DBA40557-E623-4E63-8B46-FE332E343768.jpeg

I remember seeing a post with an email from the suns re. The wave. With a few leaked gather round guernseys already I think we may see the wave return in a weeks time…

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hopefully it's testing the waters (pardon the pun) for making it a permanent guernsey next year 🤞

They should just make a better brand new jumper and logo. I don't mind the wave idea but the design was far from great.

They should just make a better brand new jumper and logo. I don't mind the wave idea but the design was far from great.
I rate the logo as a logo, just not as a design piece. Reckon a more minimalistic take on it might work on the jumper, otherwise I reckon the Suns are prime candidates for Chevrons (mimicking Sun rays)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bb181c2768fd8bab17f029b05767ec97.jpg
91226dce1be577098a289ecfb0214a29.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I’m just happy if the big GC logo goes away. Any colour or pattern looks instantly better just by doing that.
Agree, but the blue fading into the gold to represent water lapping at the sand is my preference as the red and logo are too garish for my taste

Something like this but without the logo and gold a fade rather than chevrons
IMG_0105.jpeg

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back