Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

He'd have to do exceptionally well. Daniel Merrett has been told he's Richmond's preferred candidate at this stage
Where are you getting this rubbish from?

You stuffed it up. It was suppossed to go something like this:

"Daniel Merrett is the front runner for the Richmond job"

"Source?"

"Yes. That's what they call him" šŸ˜…

sideswipe the Blues board would appreciate you sharing the link to this article:

I would accuse Kane-o of being a plagiarist who read my work on the Blues board but given my post pointing out this fact lived for seconds before being purged, I doubt it.

Probably more likely that kind blokes think alike.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Probably more likely that kind blokes think alike.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

The kindest.

Sent it to my Carlton supporting bestie who didn't even fight back. :(

1685069112099.png

Last edited:
Carlton to win by 5 points only to have a free kick for 76 interchanges paid against them after the siren and Sydney receive a free and Papley kicks the winner in front of the Carlton cheer squad and then moons them
I particularly love the Papley moon. He would do that too. But would there be any Blues supporters there???

I see that Clayton Oliver is expected to play the KB match, now. What is it about us that gets opposition players to recover so speedily?

Carlton self destructing - isn't it heartwarming!

"The Blues said they would now begin ā€œa thorough processā€ to find a replacement director, who would need to meet ā€œthe needs analysis of board requirements and relevant skill setsā€"

Replacement? I guess they are going to ask around for someone with a rich uncle.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Clubs News/General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Back