Mega Thread Non-Freo AFL Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Acres picked out the Sydney player perfectly then.

Maybe the ball needed more snow on it.

It was piss poor from McKay as well. Too busy trying to play for a free instead of attacking the ball.

I'm pretty convinced that Voss can't coach. I'd much rather Carlton's personnel in this game and they just can't get it done.

They make everything look hard.

Carlton have made footy look hard for decades. Not sure you can blame Voss entirely for this. Not his fault that a Coleman medallist now looks like an alien trying to learn to play the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I like the man Vossy and wished him the best but he's been well and truly Carltoned.

RTB way too smart to be involved in this.

Ross was going to take the job and have carte Blanche to make changes to the structure just like he did when he arrived here.

The board got spooked they might lose the power they have and vetoed RTB. Voss doesn’t have the stones to do what Ross would have done. And here we are.

Cerra isn’t becoming the player he projected to be. Getting bigger stats this year but he isn’t impacting much. I remember his best early years form was brilliant spearing skills inside 50 and class, I’m seeing a lot of dinky sideways handballs this year. That 1-2 with Docherty after giving it to him flat footed in traffic was symbolic.

Cerra isn’t becoming the player he projected to be. Getting bigger stats this year but he isn’t impacting much. I remember his best early years form was brilliant spearing skills inside 50 and class, I’m seeing a lot of dinky sideways handballs this year. That 1-2 with Docherty after giving it to him flat footed in traffic was symbolic
Yup thinking the same. He looks bloody b grade doesn’t he.

Weller is playing better than cerra off an ACL.

Carlton have made footy look hard for decades. Not sure you can blame Voss entirely for this. Not his fault that a Coleman medallist now looks like an alien trying to learn to play the game

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
I'll concede that their mentality is probably shot in this group, but I am also convinced Ross or similar could have straightened them up. Voss doesn't know how to despite being the epitome of that as a player.
Serious question : does cerra get a game in our current line up ? He’s not quick enough for the wing. Maybe playing on the half back flank ?
Yeah I reckon he does and I reckon he'd look a lot better here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back