Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

He reminds me of a poor man's Sheezel as Norf fans would tell you.

Like they thought JHF was a Superstar

Reaction Lol GIF by MOODMAN

giphy.gif

Anyone else getting these vibes about Nick as he's realising how good he really is?

I’ve been thinking Nick seems to have found another gear, or gone to another level, recently.

David King loves him, and used an interesting analogy last week. Something along the lines of Fly might be deliberately holding him back - like a jockey controlling a racehorse before letting go for the finish - with the aim of letting Nick off the leash in September.

I’m mixing my metaphors, but you get the gist.

Well See Season 1 GIF by Love Trip Paris

He’s just a slow, outside plodder. When the clamps get put on he can only amass 27 disposals on enormous efficiency. I’d rather 73 year old Andrew gaff.

I’ve been thinking Nick seems to have found another gear, or gone to another level, recently.

David King loves him, and used an interesting analogy last week. Something along the lines of Fly might be deliberately holding him back - like a jockey controlling a racehorse before letting go for the finish - with the aim of letting Nick off the leash in September.

I’m mixing my metaphors, but you get the gist.

Well See Season 1 GIF by Love Trip Paris
Winx Daicos is about to show these Stony Creek maiden level oppo flogs whos boss

(Log in to remove this ad.)

it seem that the latest thing in footy is for footy shows to put aside a few minutes to gush about nick. They just gush and that's about it. It's the closest thing to a BF thread on tv....

it seem that the latest thing in footy is for footy shows to put aside a few minutes to gush about nick. They just gush and that's about it. It's the closest thing to a BF thread on tv....

Its called the Nick segment. Usually introduced by a glum-faced ex-footballer or media hack, accompanied by footage of something miraculous Nick did on the weekend, and followed by several people shaking their heads and not saying much.

Happens every week.

Its called the Nick segment. Usually introduced by a glum-faced ex-footballer or media hack, accompanied by footage of something miraculous Nick did on the weekend, and followed by several people shaking their heads and not saying much.

Happens every week.

And they talk about how he might probably almost could be possibly maybe leading the brownlow count..... as if that is meant to be some level of achievement.

I have a theory about david king. I've been watching him for years and I think he is tapping into the magpie gushers and regurgitating all their stuff including about Nick being the player of a generation or the best player since judd or possibly the best players since ablett jnr....etc etc etc...

All on the back of a season and half. No wonder it's so hard to achieve things in this society. People assign you immortality before you've even achieved anything. I'm sure it will be more of a relief if he actually wins the brownlow. Not that a medal means much. Didnt dane swan win one? peter moore? phil carmen?....no, i dont think he made it. I couldnt give a rats anyway...win the norm smith in a winning team and he might get my attention

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back