Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Queensland and New South Wales "footy" is League. It is one of the very confusing things in Australia where the dominant football code differs from state to state.

But I love the fact that Aussies are aware that they are all football.

P.S.: In the US, “ballgame” is baseball. In Brazil, it’s soccer.

Convincing a well sated premiership coach to take on a job to fatten his retirement fund at a club where nobody cares sounds like the perfect solution to their issues
Worked wonderfully at North.

SURELY they won’t burn Hardwick like that with Tassie coming in.

Rugby is not really that big in Queensland. You can't even watch the Reds or the local comp on FTA, it's only on Stan Sport. 9Gem has one Super Rugby game per week.
It’s not so much the tv or crowds, it’s the mind set.
It’s never going to warrant the massive amount of money that has been spent up there.
You would be better off investing your money in Easter Anal Eggs🤪.

Brave, gallant.

Away from his expeditions, Shackleton's life was generally restless and unfulfilled. In his search for rapid pathways to wealth and security, he launched business ventures which failed to prosper, and he died heavily in debt. Upon his death, he was lauded in the press but was thereafter largely forgotten, while the heroic reputation of his rival Scott was sustained for many decades.

Lost the race to the South Pole too. Ultimately a guy that came up short.

To quote that famous Schwarzenegger quote in Predator "If I can bleed, I can be killed."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We already saw Nick Riewoldts ass like 10 years ago, how's anything gonna top that??

One current port player one past. According to rumours

Ollie "GENETICALLY GIFTED" Wines is a shoe-in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back