Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 25

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brisbane may have won, but they look beatable
You know what? I'm not worried about a Gabba qualifying at this rate. If we have to play them from 3rd I'd still give us a decent chance.

Brisbane are just like Adelaide, decent team at their home ground but mediocre away from home. Even at home I reckon their defense is still a bit leaky.

You know what? I'm not worried about a Gabba qualifying at this rate. If we have to play them from 3rd I'd still give us a decent chance.

Brisbane are just like Adelaide, decent team at their home ground but mediocre away from home. Even at home I reckon their defense is still a bit leaky.
Agree. They're a midfield team with flakey forwards and half backs. I'd back us in to beat them up there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol Ben King to leave GC surely. He's so ****ing bad there.

Ben King was meant to be a key defender , he's done well as a key forward just in a slump

Coburg are below the Bullants on the ladder - how sh1t must they be?
Been to a lot of Coburg games this year, it’s hard to compete with clubs that have AFL talent and the other standalone who have pokies money. But the percentage really says a lot, despite winning 2 more games the Bullants have 42% compared to Coburg’s 52% - we haven’t found a win but as far as I can remember we’ve only lost by 100+ this year once against Brisbane in QLD who are 3rd. So a lot of the losses have been respectable showings, it’s just not a level playing field. FWIW the match between Coburg and Northern was a 7 point game, a couple contentious calls near the end might have been the dealbreaker. The fixture’s also ****ed, we don’t get a game against Sydney who are bottom 4 side because there’s 21 teams and with all the byes every team plays only 18 games.

Chris Johnson talking about the crows just then was like if I was asked to speak about marine biodiversity in the Mediterranean. No idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back