Status
Not open for further replies.

Finlayson very poor abd stopped to sook a couple of times

Marshall has fallen off a cliff..

Allir having a mare

Dbj hasn’t touched it..

Mcentee hasn’t touched it

Wines should be dropped

Embarrassing, I haven’t been this angry for a while but shouldn’t be, should realize what we really are..

This mob are bullying us.. laughing at us.. **** me.. show some port Adelaide spirit for **** sake

If there's a ray of sunshine out of this, it's August next week - if Ken still gets an extension after this, then I'm done.
I thought he'd get sacked after the Dawson game, prepare to be done this time around.

The method all around the ground has been terrible. Particularly in the contest. Heaps of crows being left outside and getting easy ball.

It reminds me of the Pyke era when we made them look like superstars every game.

Just non sensical

They spent the last quarter questioning the integrity of the medical team. And then at half time, it's we wouldn't question it...

Theyre in Melbourne just with TVs. So wouldn't have a clue on what's off camera
To be fair i thought Aliir wouldve needed a concussion test at the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least the Aliir stuff will take the media attention away from the incoming 10 goal loss

Viscentini is unfortunately not ready and is being asked to do something he is not equipped to do. You can't blame the kid but I know who to blame and predicably we have to turn to a crippled Dixon to lead the ruck.

The incompetence is staggering.

Dante is one player out there putting in.

Actually looks as good a Ruck option on our list.

View attachment 1759010

The overconfidence on here because of our so-called superior midfield, was very misplaced.
It’s the way they’ve hunted the ball, defended, pressured and used it. Butters and Rozee have won isolated possessions that have amounted to nothing. Dawson, Laird, Crouch have completely outplayed them. Smashed them.

Zero marks inside 50 vs that Adelaide backline when the ball has been in there 31 times means people aren't fit or aren't trying. Some potentially both.

Its simply not possible that you can't lead into a pocket or find some space near the boundary

Absolutely shattered by Ports lack of mettle and inability to control the match. They look like a bottom four team out there but bottom four teams haven't let the Crows boss them. What a massive letdown and the club is finding new and more horrible ways to break supporters hearts. Just shattered after that first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back