No Oppo Supporters The TAN 81 - ICE COLD VB & CRAFT BEER LOVERS WELCOME

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That was my custom shop bacon deluxe on whopper sized bun. Probably my greatest achievement to date.
patties be a bit small for the massive whopper buns wouldnt they ?

patties be a bit small for the massive whopper buns wouldnt they ?
Whopper Patties as well. I sorta just adjusted the ultimate double whopper. Was a challenging order for the 14 year old serving on drive through but we got there. Two regular bacon deluxes would have been better, but clearly not as photogenic

Whopper Patties as well. I sorta just adjusted the ultimate double whopper. Was a challenging order for the 14 year old serving on drive through but we got there. Two regular bacon deluxes would have been better, but clearly not as photogenic
so
its just an ultimate double whopper then 🤣

Sucks that all the milk bars disappeared. Used to be 4 within a short walking distance from my house as a youngfella, and they all had different stuff. One had epic mixed lollies, the other 40 flavours of icecream + pinball, the 3rd little army figurines and the 4th was called the tiger deli as was near the footy oval so that was cool. Shops are all pretty generic now and it sucks my kids don’t get to enjoy the wonders of the local deli like I did
Too true...ours was located on Hudson's road Spotswood...a little shopping area near the Spotswood Railway Station.
That little shopping center had something like a total of 20 shops...it had two Fruit shops...Hairdressers...two toy shops...one fish shop...Tab...and three Milkbars all within walking distance of each other...two supermarkets...post office/Commonwealth Bank...State Savings Bank...hardware shop...and a Pub.
That Fishshop had a foosh (football table) in the front...I spent many an afternoon playing soccer there with my mates..never beaten!
We use to sell Toppa icecreams...but I use to like Peter's icecream sold by the other Milkbar. Down near the Hudson Rd/Footscray Rd intersection where two more Milkbars...one of which did the best malted milkshakes of all time! I remember all the biscuits, sweets, ice creams we sold(eskimo Pies!!!) and I can tell you the quality is sheet to what they were. I think our Milkbar changed to a Lebanese food takeway eventually!

Do you remember the Banana Splits, they were the same shape as a red skin, absolutely delicious and probably the reason I had so many fillings as a kid lol
Nooo but we did sell confectionary shaped like little bananas...bright yellow, big as your little finga!...soft as fresh musk sticks...two a penny!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so
its just an ultimate double whopper then 🤣
I've often thought about this...

Ultimate Double Whopper
Extra Cheese
Extra Bacon
No Pickles
No Ketchup

I reckon that gets you the large version of Bacon Delux

Ultimate Double Whopper
Extra Cheese
Extra Bacon
No Pickles
No Ketchup

and take off the top bun and pour bbq plum sauce all over it then but the bun back on

homer drooling.gif

and take off the top bun and pour bbq plum sauce all over it then but the bun back on

homer drooling.gif
hungry fat bastard GIF
Austin Powers Eating GIF

if i could be guaranteed it would be a good one and not lukewarm crap i would have smashed 50 burger joint usa meals in the last 2 months

but

they are all shyte around here

best maccas regularly [been disappointed once in 20 years]

is glenrowan city bound side

hot and juicy
Yeah makes a huge difference if it's fresh. I had KFC a few weeks ago, chicken was piping hot as were the chips. Delicious.

if i could be guaranteed it would be a good one and not lukewarm crap i would have smashed 50 burger joint usa meals in the last 2 months

but

they are all shyte around here

best maccas regularly [been disappointed once in 20 years]

is glenrowan city bound side

hot and juicy
is it near ned kellys house

Ultimate Double Whopper
Extra Cheese
Extra Bacon
No Pickles
No Ketchup

Pretty sure that was it mate! Did make me realise that the regular bacon deluxe is better though. Just need to have two of them each time 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back