Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

You obviously don’t follow WGT on social media. He’s shared some really questionable material. Anyway like I said he’s on the nose for many of us, your opinion is yours and I respectfully disagree.
I'm starting to think you dont know who Andrew Tate is

Are you getting confused with Andrew Bolt?

You obviously don’t follow WGT on social media. He’s shared some really questionable material. Anyway like I said he’s on the nose for many of us, your opinion is yours and I respectfully disagree.

Can you tell me the worst thing you've seen Tredrea share, and then explain why it's as bad as Andrew Tate's position on women.

I'd be surprised if a number of people on here don't follow Tredrea on social media, I certainly do, and I cannot think of a single thing I have seen him post that I would class as 'questionable'. I'd be very interested to see what Expat is referring to.

Lol the reaction to one guys opinion here is OTT
Largebooty never does anything by halves.

Still, he is extremely fertile grounds to meme on because of how weird (and mostly very wrong) his opinions and styles are. Alan Partridge lol.

Why do you follow him then?
Srsly? Are you suggesting you only follow people you like or agree with? I listen watch and read opposing opinions on politics, footy, whatever. If you're just milling around in the fishbowl of your own confirmation bias the world becomes pretty small.

I've taken everyone's points - I agree the Andrew Tate comparison is unfair - I was about to offer another comparison and realised it's futile. He is a god to many of you. I will keep my opinion on him to myself I'll just NEVER vote for him or wish to see him on the board.

Srsly? Are you suggesting you only follow people you like or agree with? I listen watch and read opposing opinions on politics, footy, whatever. If you're just milling around in the fishbowl of your own confirmation bias the world becomes pretty small.

I've taken everyone's points - I agree the Andrew Tate comparison is unfair - I was about to offer another comparison and realised it's futile. He is a god to many of you. I will keep my opinion on him to myself I'll just NEVER vote for him or wish to see him on the board.

Fair enough but you could at least spend the 1.25 extra seconds it would take to type 'seriously' instead of f****** 'srsly'? I'm a grown adult man so I don't even know if 'srsly' is meant to mean 'seriously' but this is even more egregious than the Andrew Tate comparison (I had never heard of this Andrew Tate character, I had to look him up).

When grown adults start talking like 10 year old Taylor Swift fans, its the decay of society

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ive never met Warren Tredrea or had any contact with him but... It's ok, your tears say more than real evidence ever could

Ive never met Warren Tredrea or had any contact with him but... It's ok, your tears say more than real evidence ever could

Don't pretend it's only me that doesn't like him. There's a lot of us out there. But yes, a great footballer, loved watching him play. I've also given him enormous credit in the media as I think it's the perfect place for him with how today's footy media works. I just don't want him as an administrator.

Don't pretend it's only me that doesn't like him. There's a lot of us out there. But yes, a great footballer, loved watching him play. I've also given him enormous credit in the media as I think it's the perfect place for him with how today's footy media works. I just don't want him as an administrator.
See thats a fair enough post. If you had said that without the pretty baseless tate/things posted on socmed none of this would have become a palava.

arrested-development-david-cross.gif

I know, how very dare I say something nasty about Warren in his very own fan club thread. You guys are very cute. Do you wear his badge on your scarfs to the games. Oops! Forgot you don't go to the games.
You compared him to a human trafficker you dumb campaigner.

You compared him to a human trafficker you dumb campaigner.
And then I agreed it was unfair - yet still we continue. Done now, I'll just stay away from the circle-jerk of the peoples champ thread and you guys can keep telling yourselves he'd be the best chairman or best president in the world. You have to admit for guys that dish it out on the regular you ark up pretty quickly. :)

And then I agreed it was unfair - yet still we continue. Done now, I'll just stay away from the circle-jerk of the peoples champ thread and you guys can keep telling yourselves he'd be the best chairman or best president in the world. You have to admit for guys that dish it out on the regular you ark up pretty quickly. :)

You're someone who pissed and moaned about people getting "personal" when discussing Hinkley in the sack Hinkley thread and you've come in here and compared Warren Tredrea to Andrew Tate, a human trafficker and rapist.

Maybe leave the high horse at home chief.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Warren Tredrea - Elected to the Port Board (Football discussion only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back