Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Harv time posters

• premiership (game day & normal editions available
  • Norm Smith
  • premiership captain

View attachment 1819427

Great poster. Harvs is a great bloke, I played a lot of footy with him. He and his family, one of nine kids, were all mad Fitzroy and are now mad Brisbane so drawing this , especially the Lion being swallowed, would have hurt a bit. Andy Maher was also in the same class at school as Harvs and will be hurting even more today. Beautiful.

Good on ‘Em too but for fans ready to go it’s a shame.
Last time I was in there a few years ago I was talking to the girl and she wasn’t a Pies fan, just worked there. Understandable I guess but surprised me.
One of my son's mates is a rabid Cats' supporter but works in the marketing department for Carlton.

Great poster. Harvs is a great bloke, I played a lot of footy with him. He and his family, one of nine kids, were all mad Fitzroy and are now mad Brisbane so drawing this , especially the Lion being swallowed, would have hurt a bit. Andy Maher was also in the same class at school as Harvs and will be hurting even more today. Beautiful.
Pat Dennis mustn't have been far away, then. He tells a great story about Andy Maher getting hit twice while opening the batting in intra-school cricket, when facing up to Peter Curran's quick bowling.

If anyone wants their own merchandise - it's not official but hear me out - find a few photos you like and go to Officeworks (or other). You can make your own whatever for half the price. Decent quality. I'm considering doing this so I can have my own premiership mug, shirt, etc without breaking the poor old piggy bank. As for any worries about copyright, provided you're not about to try and sell it, I haven't had any issues in the past.

Good on ‘Em too but for fans ready to go it’s a shame.
Last time I was in there a few years ago I was talking to the girl and she wasn’t a Pies fan, just worked there. Understandable I guess but surprised me.
I wouldn't really mind where I work in the AFL if it meant I was in the AFL. It's a job. Plenty of my friends worked for Macca's et al and an AFL club would be streets ahead of this.

EDIT: Literally shaking that I've accepted an offer to study and work at Collingwood in 2024. Premiership and this in the same week. Far out. Something to remember.

Last edited:
Sad the white cup shirts the players were wearing sold out at the merch store at family day :( and can’t find any online on sale :(

Got tee shirts for the kids (it's a battle to get them interested in the footy tbh, might have to spend more $$ on Pies merchandise...).

Pat Dennis mustn't have been far away, then. He tells a great story about Andy Maher getting hit twice while opening the batting in intra-school cricket, when facing up to Peter Curran's quick bowling.
As a rabid Cat he will be shirty too. Good fella though. I once lost my job as my Neices godfather to Pat. My SIL didnt accept my provisional acceptance of the role involving not being at the baptism because i was playing in an over 35s footy GF. None of my mum, wife or SIL hany any great understanding of my dilema.

neilk you have a connection?

Last edited:
Got 10 posters this morning. I have decorated my consulting rooms pretty heavily today. A bloke passing just saw it and dropped in to look. Said he needed to get some posters too. Luckily i had spares so said he could have one as long as he signed another. Job done.

Attachments

• 20231002_115857.jpg
    20231002_115857.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 301

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m going to order the GF VHS when it comes out. Oops sorry, Carlton Board.
homer simpson episode 6 GIF

Thanks for the background info, nice to learn a few things. I purchased the game day edition to go with Harvs 2010 draw & replay posters

Bought about $400 off the store already - wall flag, drink bottle, mug, jumper, tshirt, etc. Want to grab one of the new era cream coloured premiers hats, but looks like they aren’t on sale until the 7th?

Keen for the posters but I wish they were in a larger size.

Bought a bit of merch from mcg shop straight after the game. Added a bit $ on some of the items I reckon. But you know, Premiership merch and all.

Even Weg posters at $5 each I grabbed some today at $2.50 each.

Got 10 posters this morning. I have decorated my consulting rooms pretty heavily today. A bloke passing just saw it and dropped in to look. Said he needed to get some posters too. Luckily i had spares so said he could have one as long as he signed another. Job done.
I thought your first name was Gone?

Want to frame my ones but finding a frame is annoying because there’s no frame that fits the size of the print, but thankfully I found a nice workaround (as custom framing is very expensive) on the Richmond board of all places lol.

The poster size IIRC is 45cm x 64cm, so you can buy a standard IKEA frame which is 50x70, and then you can get custom versions of the mount boards (the cardboard bit on the front) and put that on the front and then put your poster in. The pictures on that Tigs thread of the posters looked alright with those slightly bigger frames, so that’s what I’ll likely do.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back