Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

To be honest, I can't even bear to see anything positive being said about Scotts in this forum, even if it is said in irony or as a joke.

He is spew as far as I'm concerned.

I don't like him.

And as for getting over his presence at North, well eventually that might happen but it will take time.
Step Brothers Ryan GIF

To be honest, I can't even bear to see anything positive being said about Scotts in this forum, even if it is said in irony or as a joke.

He is spew as far as I'm concerned.

I don't like him.

And as for getting over his presence at North, well eventually that might happen but it will take time.
Any time I have even a hint of thinking something positive about him I just remind myself about how he said he would always do right by the club if they decided he wasn't the man for the job...

Almost like everything he says doesn't have to have any relationship with the truth. Probably should have picked up on it before then :rolleyes:

Any time I have even a hint of thinking something positive about him I just remind myself about how he said he would always do right by the club if they decided he wasn't the man for the job...

Almost like everything he says doesn't have to have any relationship with the truth. Probably should have picked up on it before then :rolleyes:
I’m excatly same. Bloke is a five star tool IMO.

I miss people calling the last main meal of the day tea. Everyone says ‘dinner’ now.
Maybe should head to the grumpy thread…
Tea squad reporting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hmmmm now where have l heard this Mumbo jumbo before…..🤔🤔🤔🤔
( elite 🤣🤣🤣 your draft targets and eagerness to burn draft capital suggest otherwise)

never change snake oil, property portfolio, lm on the golf course, someone else deal with first years, has anyone seen my plan B……Brad…

( elite 🤣🤣🤣 your draft targets and eagerness to burn draft capital suggest otherwise)

never change snake oil, property portfolio, lm on the golf course, someone else deal with first years, has anyone seen my plan B……Brad…

Did he mention real estate during his speech

Dot every I and cross every T.

On your real estate contract.

After all as Brad says you want to return to September…yep peak auction time in Melbourne 😱

He looks and sounds like a presenter at an Amway convention.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sympathy for *essendon III - 4 Sept 2024 marks 20 years since *Essendon have won a final; Coached by the anti “RESULTIST”, RIP D2D and T_S

Remove this Banner Ad

Back