List Mgmt. COLLINGWOOD Trade and F/A Discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. Seeing supporters relish another player's injury for any reason is really poor form, imo.
That’s not what’s happening. He has been linked to us for most of the year, I agree with the posters that believe he’ll now come at a discount.

Yes many players have come back from a reco, many also havent come back as effective. It’s an unknown so of course you get a discount!

That’s not what’s happening. He has been linked to us for most of the year, I agree with the posters that believe he’ll now come at a discount.

Yes many players have come back from a reco, many also havent come back as effective. It’s an unknown so of course you get a discount!
Actually, there HAS been plenty of supporters from all clubs on social media relishing his injury for many different reasons.

The answer of course is that Nick should teach everybody who aspires to play for Collingwood.
giphy.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kevin is what you call your pet caterpiller or turtle, I seriously doubt Jesus ever said, hey Kev

You’re confusing your saints with disciples. Apostles even! Get it right, or Kevin will leave a lump of coal in your stocking…

Actually, there HAS been plenty of supporters from all clubs on social media relishing his injury for many different reasons.
I don’t really think that’s what’s happened in this thread though. It’s commonsense that a players trade value drops after a nasty injury and a year on the sidelines, there’s nothing wrong with people pointing that out.
It’s not like people are saying it in a gleeful way, at least not from what I’ve seen.

I don’t really think that’s what’s happened in this thread though. It’s commonsense that a players trade value drops after a nasty injury and a year on the sidelines, there’s nothing wrong with people pointing that out.
It’s not like people are saying it in a gleeful way, at least not from what I’ve seen.
On other threads about his injury, a few have gloated about how much cheaper he will now be.

Anyway, I'm over it. The poor bloke is out for a year. That was my first thought. Not any trade value.

Baz will be 24 at the start of 2025. A fastidious preparer who rarely misses games. Probably another 150+ games up his sleeve. I'd say that is definitely worth a first rounder.

We need Connors to get the deal done!

Feel really sorry for the kid. Devastating for him at a critical time in his career. Coming off a so so year, wanting a big contract, other clubs circling. Timing could not have been worse.

Poor timing for the Dogs too, but I couldn’t care less about them.

Feel really sorry for the kid. Devastating for him at a critical time in his career. Coming off a so so year, wanting a big contract, other clubs circling. Timing could not have been worse.

Poor timing for the Dogs too, but I couldn’t care less about them.
Unfortunate, that's for sure - that he can't boost his value with a big year. You'd think the dogs/other clubs will still offer plenty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back