Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I've more or less had everything delivered now which is great, after a period of waiting.

Had the hardcover book delivered yesterday. Lots of great pics and a nice summary and review of the year.

Had a copy of the Mark Knight premiership poster framed. Just need to hang it up on the wall next to the 2010 poster now :cool:

The last item I'm eager to purchase is the 2024 jumper (with the gold AFL logo).

Last edited:
Anybody else get the premiers polo? Quality is absolute trash, I was thinking it’d be a good Nike polo, but it’s just some crappy 100% polyester AFL junk. Genuinely thinking of returning. Drink bottle and flag aren’t much better. Pretty disappointing.

Anybody else get the premiers polo? Quality is absolute trash, I was thinking it’d be a good Nike polo, but it’s just some crappy 100% polyester AFL junk. Genuinely thinking of returning. Drink bottle and flag aren’t much better. Pretty disappointing.

If it’s the one that came out quite early that’s exactly why I didn’t bother, saw them in the store and thought no chance.

I opted not to bother with the gold Sherrin after not hearing anything about it apart from the confirmation email when I first bought it, I'd rather have the $300 it cost. I replied to the confirmation email asking if I could get a refund, no reply. Assumed the shop email would have a ridiculous amount of traffic so may get lost somewhere, so after a week of nothing forwarded that email onto the main Collingwood info email which normally replies pretty promptly. They've ignored it too after another week. Whatever happens now is fine, I wanted the football but I'm fairly over it now so if it does show up great, if not I'm not overly fussed.

They could have at least centred the logo. Jeez. So many rush jobs everywhere

I was thinking the same. And the title is not straight! But it may be the distortion of the image taken up close on the phone (apologies to the photographer).

On the other topic of merchandise quality, poor communication with buyers, long wait times, etc etc - while not excusable it is understandable. The demand for this stuff has been huge. And when the manufacturers gear up to meet the demand, all the above is inevitable.

I’ve in fact not bought anything, other than the $15 post GF record/magazine. I’m waiting until about February when I’ve convinced myself that I can waltz into the Pies shop and browse at my leisure for all the high quality stuff that will be available then.🤪

Mr Park has also warned me about buying too much Collingwood ‘shit’ for the house. Too bad. It’s coming…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was thinking the same. And the title is not straight! But it may be the distortion of the image taken up close on the phone (apologies to the photographer).

On the other topic of merchandise quality, poor communication with buyers, long wait times, etc etc - while not excusable it is understandable. The demand for this stuff has been huge. And when the manufacturers gear up to meet the demand, all the above is inevitable.

I’ve in fact not bought anything, other than the $15 post GF record/magazine. I’m waiting until about February when I’ve convinced myself that I can waltz into the Pies shop and browse at my leisure for all the high quality stuff that will be available then.🤪

Mr Park has also warned me about buying too much Collingwood ‘s**t’ for the house. Too bad. It’s coming…
I can confirm that the neither Collingwood logo on the front of the book, or the Premiers logo on the back, are centered - I measured it!

Mr Park has also warned me about buying too much Collingwood ‘s**t’ for the house. Too bad. It’s coming…
Tell Mr Park he can move into the dog house if he does t like it. (Presuming you have a dog house). :D

You need to convert him, or get rid of him.

Better than the Geelong garbage he likes.

Hi there fellow posters, I've decided as my Xmas present to me that I'll get my 1990, 2010 and 2023 premiership posters framed (along with a lovely abstract Magpie watercolour that my daughter gave me last year). I'm unsure of the mould, mat colour combination, e.g., do I go white moulding with a white, black, white mats, or a black moulding with a white, black, white mats.

The quote I've got is around $1k for all 4, so I want to get it right, and I wonder if fellow posters have any suggestions or if those who have their premiership posters framed would send photos of their frames to help me decide on the best way to present these cherished items.

Hi there fellow posters, I've decided as my Xmas present to me that I'll get my 1990, 2010 and 2023 premiership posters framed (along with a lovely abstract Magpie watercolour that my daughter gave me last year). I'm unsure of the mould, mat colour combination, e.g., do I go white moulding with a white, black, white mats, or a black moulding with a white, black, white mats.

The quote I've got is around $1k for all 4, so I want to get it right, and I wonder if fellow posters have any suggestions or if those who have their premiership posters framed would send photos of their frames to help me decide on the best way to present these cherished items.
Got a 2010 one framed by alpine framing a few years ago, from memory cost around $150. Very happy with it and glad I got the slither of black mount between the white mount & poster.

Will be getting this year’s done the same in the new year.

227634C9-B596-44E7-8410-76E7389ED9EF.jpeg

Currently at Rebel and they have the 2024 training top and shorts aswell already out with the gold Nike tick.

Also a premiers jumper with all the names on the back. 1 medium size at Chadstone.

I brought a frame for this years one from Frames Now in Doncaster back in October for $99, you put the poster in yourself it looks fantastic and it’s the perfect size.

Here’s a picture of it.

I think the premiership posters are all the same size so buying three of these to save money would be the best way of doing it IMO

IMG_0830.jpeg

Last edited:
I brought a frame for this years one from Frames Now in Doncaster back in October for $99, you put the poster in yourself it looks fantastic and it’s the perfect size.

Here’s a picture of it.

I think the premiership posters are all the same size so buying three of these to save money would be the best way of doing it IMO

View attachment 1873668
Thx Exambolor - looks good.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back