Toast Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

If he is burnt out or suffering mental health issues after being the driver of the juggernaut the last 2 years that has won us a premiership then he can bugger off now. Burning out is not something you do when you are on top of the world as he should have been.

Yes, one should only suffer mental health issues at the appropriate, previously agreed upon time when it is convenient for all parties involved.

Yes, one should only suffer mental health issues at the appropriate, previously agreed upon time when it is convenient for all parties involved.
We've agreed to tank 2024 for an early draft pick - for Freo - so Wright has been giving permission to flip out for the season. It's genius

We've agreed to tank 2024 for an early draft pick - for Freo - so Wright has been giving permission to flip out for the season. It's genius

giphy.gif

I have a feeling of impending disaster. Once again, we have taken our hands off the wheel and we are going to be spiralling into the abyss. I'm trading in my kayo subscription and i'm hoarding books to read, after I relearn how to do that. Why does this keep on happening to me? Why do I have one minute of joy and then pay for it with seasons at the foot of the ladder. I just realised why the coach is called fly. He is going to fly to another club midseason and we wont be able to win one game.....

I have a feeling of impending disaster. Once again, we have taken our hands off the wheel and we are going to be spiralling into the abyss. I'm trading in my kayo subscription and i'm hoarding books to read, after I relearn how to do that. Why does this keep on happening to me? Why do I have one minute of joy and then pay for it with seasons at the foot of the ladder. I just realised why the coach is called fly. He is going to fly to another club midseason and we wont be able to win one game.....

I have a more positive view of GWs departure. Learning we're stuffed now is a good thing and helps us to be prepared for the imminent failure certain to ensue as the post flag hangover lasts until 2027.

I have a more positive view of GWs departure. Learning we're stuffed now is a good thing and helps us to be prepared for the imminent failure certain to ensue as the post flag hangover lasts until 2027.

well you've always been able to take a positive slant on a totally negative outcome. It must be my deep religious fervour that allows me to see the negative in situations - the punishment for my sins. I was hoping to see another premiership this year and for me to become popular....but i should have known better

I was just reading an article about campbell brown.....leaves his wife of 20 years and a three month old. Rumours he is now with matt hayden's 21 year old daughter....

The righteous are rewarded. I'm sure Wright will return to the pies and give us several years of service....

I was just reading an article about campbell brown.....leaves his wife of 20 years and a three month old. Rumours he is now with matt hayden's 21 year old daughter....

The righteous are rewarded. I'm sure Wright will return to the pies and give us several years of service....
You need to look at this story from multiple perspectives to decide if that's true.

Matty Hayden can be regularly found in prayer, yet has been punished by the prospect of Christmas with Campbell Brown.

Good thing it's the players who get out on the field & play the game & they, along with all the coaches are all looking happy, pumped, ready & eager to go back to back in 2024.

They can always face time Wrighty when feeling despondent.

You need to look at this story from multiple perspectives to decide if that's true.

Matty Hayden can be regularly found in prayer, yet has been punished by the prospect of Christmas with Campbell Brown.

yesssss....so what you are saying master is matty's punishment is this year but campbell will be punished in the future....I just hope the young lady is punished sufficiently as well. I hope wrighty takes note of all of this punishment and remembers that he will face the wrath of yahweh should he go out the door and fail to return...

( i just hope that campbell's punishment comes quickly because he is going to be sinning a lot this summer)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The word on the street is that the next Buddy Franklin is playing for the Athens Goats Kalamata Donkeys.

EFA.

That avatar is quite cynical, even by your standards.

The word on the street is that the next Buddy Franklin is playing for the Athens Goats.
I'm very disappointed in you Kirby and the world in general.

I just googled about the Athens goats and found no mention of them, nor could I find mention of any Greek Aussie rules teams. How can there not be an Athens Goats or a Kalamata Donkeys?

I'm very disappointed in you Kirby and the world in general.

I just googled about the Athens goats and found no mention of them, nor could I find mention of any Greek Aussie rules teams. How can there not be an Athens Goats or a Kalamata Donkeys?

evidently the league was relocated to macedonia last year to make itself available to the local talent....

And your new avatar has a new job title

You have gone total Glenn Close on poor Wrighty

Wonder which client will bear the charge for the billable hour that it took Kirby to get it done?

Or maybe he got one of the nerds in IT to do it for him as a “special favour”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Wonder which client will bear the charge for the billable hour that it took Kirby to get it done?

Or maybe he got one of the nerds in IT to do it for him as a “special favour”?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
You've spent too long out of the law if you think that was only one billable hour. I spent an hour just thinking about it, then I had to consider it, peruse the internet etc.

Well, there is this special nerd in IT who wears leg braces to hold him up just like Forrest Gump, who I like to keep occupied.

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Graham Wright

Remove this Banner Ad

Back