Certified Legendary Thread Covid, Life, UFOs, Food, & Wordle :(

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yep, clear bias in all forms of media. Manufacturing consent has been a thing since town criers. As Sr points out, it's easier to identify now. All the more reason to fact check and point out their bias and rhetoric, imo.

Hope you’re doing ok jimmy35!
Thanks mate it’s a tough road. Spending a lot of time with him but we know he and his fiancée need their space too. Some days you can almost convince yourself everything’s okay but the pressure is always pushing down on you. We will get some fishing in and hit the pool tables down here over the new year when they spend a couple of weeks with us.

Thanks again mate and hope you and yours have a happy and healthy Xmas.

Merry Xmas fellow premiership Pies. Hoping someone a bit smarter than me can do a bit of a photoshop and give the boys some Xmas caps so I can send it out to a couple of appreciative people for Xmas. Aints, Blosers and Essendon fans mostly 😂

View attachment 1876274
Best of luck. If you see someone wearing a 2023 Premiership cap down your way the week of the 26th, it will probably be me.

Merry Christmas, my fellow Magpie tragics!
May the holidays bring you many viewings of the Grand Final, and 2024 bring us the coveted back to back!
Floreat Pica!!!

Blazoned across the screen by Ch 7 during cricket broadcast...

"Pakistan turns Test on it's head" - .. oh dear festive(?) sighs...

I mean one might say "it's Head" if Travis is coming to the crease - otherwise Kerry Stokes et al - back to school (I mean primary too)

Blazoned across the screen by Ch 7 during cricket broadcast...

"Pakistan turns Test on it's head" - .. oh dear festive(?) sighs...

I mean one might say "it's Head" if Travis is coming to the crease - otherwise Kerry Stokes et al - back to school (I mean primary too)

‘Also’ instead of ‘too’?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wife just asked if we had any "gentle glue". I thought about it then realised I was stuck for an answer....

Go Pies and enjoy the cricket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back