Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully Blues go undefeated throughout year.

ā€¦then lose to us by a point in prelim šŸ˜‹
Iā€™d prefer they go out in straight sets comprehensively in that scenario just to witness the Blues board absolutely melt down

Reckon criticism of Neale was a big harsh. He followed Nick but wasnā€™t quick enough.
Nope, watch the footage from behind the goals. Both he and Dunkley have no urgency after Pendlesā€™ kick forward.
This on top of his allowing Nick front spot and not impacting allowing Nick to gather twice from Coxā€™s tap.
Iā€™ve watched this sequence so many times - bliss

Last edited:
Iā€™d prefer they go out in straight sets comprehensively in that scenario just to witness the Blues board absolutely melt down
Fair call but I think a heart-breaking loss in prelim and having them post how easily they would have one the final ifā€¦psychological torture

yep, were were a 4-5 goal better side on the day, just didn't put them away when we had the opportunities.
Made for a cracking game though.
It was a wild ride with the lead changes. Brisbane somehow kept pulling goals out of their collective arses, that they surely wouldn't manage to kick in a normal game.

This is an awful result. Already Iā€™ve had to put up with a Carlton ā€˜friendā€™ gloating at me. And Carlton looked so happy after the game.

I fear itā€™s gonna be a long and hard season.šŸ˜±
I want to like this Vicky Park but the thought of Carlton having a successful season makes me sad. :(

I was about to say I feel sorry for Richmond fans for Hardwick jumping ship but I'm not sorry at all. He really screwed them over getting Taranto and Hopper.

Yep. Said this multiple times

He thought they were still a Top 4 side and traded away their future for Taranto and Hopper. Once he realised he f**ked up he did a runner

Yep. Said this multiple times

He thought they were still a Top 4 side and traded away their future for Taranto and Hopper. Once he realised he f**ked up he did a runner

Nah mate he got his passion for football back ............

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had Richmond finishing around 12th or 13th, but now l'm thinking more bottom 2. They look woeful.
I think North, finish above Richmond, and the wooden spoon battle is between the Tigers and Weagles.
How are Taranto and Hopper feeling this minute, leaving a side that may win a premiership this season to one that may win the wooden spoon... .šŸ¤”

I had Richmond finishing around 12th or 13th, but now l'm thinking more bottom 2. They look woeful.
I think North, finish above Richmond, and the wooden spoon battle is between the Tigers and Weagles.
How are Taranto and Hopper feeling this minute, leaving a side that may win a premiership this season to one that may win the wooden spoon... .šŸ¤”

Probably a bit early for those types of calls

By Round 5 or 6 we should have a better idea of how things will shake out

Itā€™s one game. Drawing conclusions is fraught with danger.

I had them 15th. With their terrible trading they're in for a few long years. Watch the crowds desert them too. Biggest Victorian bandwagon club.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oppo Camp Other Games Rolling Thread 2024 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back