Game Day Round 7 vs. Essendon, MCG, 3:20pm ANZAC Day 25/04

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

What did Reef do wrong? He only came on to replace Pendles with about 7 minutes left in the game. Still hit the scoreboard. I give him more chance of contributing in our forward line than Harrison at this particular time.

Reef hasn’t done anything wrong.

But there’s a case to be made that he’s had his block of games…

and it’s now time to rotate the squad a little… give Harrison or Sullivan some game time as sub…

so we have capable depth who won’t be too overwhelmed going from say playing against part time footballers in front of 800 people at Coburg

…to playing in front of 80,000 in week 1 of finals against a quality team

and it’s now time to rotate the squad a little… give Harrison or Sullivan some game time as sub…

so we have capable depth who won’t be too overwhelmed going from say playing against part time footballers in front of 800 people at Coburg

I was surprised they didn't give Reef a half a game today. maybe the fact they didn't is an indication he's probably playing on Thursday.

Mate

No one will listen to us

I agree 100%

#USETHESQUAD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt we’ll make any changes. If we do, Sullivan or Harrison. Nobody else in the VFL put their hand up.

Watching the replay again and I’m gonna make a bold prediction

Schultz will kick 5 or 6 and win the ANZAC Day medal

Shhh, that's my prediction too. Gonna put a gorilla on him to win the medal. And by a gorilla I mean... a fiver.

Harrison is #1 in the Bain Marie but I think for this game I would have Sullivan on standby to sub in for Mitchell or Pendles. Don’t think it makes sense to sub on a mid size forward especially when Will is in form

We need a mid as a sub more so than a forward, just in case Mitchell or Pendles needs bench time.
I can see Sullivan coming in to replace Reef for a blitzing Anzac Day debut.
(Tough on Reef who barely touched the turf).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back