Game Day Round 12 vs. Western Bulldogs, Marvel, 7:40pm Friday 31/05

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think Reef is back this week yet.

Out: Mihocek, Cox, Richards, Parker
In: Krueger, Markov or Bytel, Howe, Macrae

Didn’t rate Allan at all when he played, but I guess he’s lucky that there is literally no one that can replace him.

Markov to replace Parker if he is able to come back from his personal commitment. If not I’d have Bytel replacing him.

The other three are pretty self explanatory. Krueger has to come in now. Howe is back from injury so he’s to come in.

Johnson could potentially come in but I don’t know if he’s ready yet to play AFL again.

Just need to get through to the bye

Didn’t rate Allan at all when he played, but I guess he’s lucky that there is literally no one that can replace him.

Markov to replace Parker if he is able to come back from his personal commitment. If not I’d have Bytel replacing him.

The other three are pretty self explanatory. Krueger has to come in now. Howe is back from injury so he’s to come in.

Johnson could potentially come in but I don’t know if he’s ready yet to play AFL again.

Johnson may have to play. Form hasn't warranted selection but a chance has opened up for him, hopefully he can make the most of it...

B. IQ. Frampton. Dean
HB. Maynard. Moore. Noble
C. Jaicos. Pendles. Sidey
HF. Hill. Krueger. Beau
F. Shultz. Reef. Howe

R. Cameron. Naicos. Crisp
Int. Lipinski. Markov Sullivan HH
Sub. Macrae

Krueger for Cox
Marcov for Allan
MaCrae for Richards
Howe for Dean
McInnes for Checkers
AJ for Parker as sub (Krueger insurance and late ruck relief)

If McInnes doesn't get up, Dean stays and Howe up forward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thankfully the dogs are at least missing a few high quality players themselves.

Naughton, Richards, Weightman, Smith and fingers crossed Libba still.

Johannisen another senior player also missing.

Provides some hope.

I reckon Johnson will come in irrespective of suspect form. And Kreuger. I'd have liked to see Allan omitted, but he will probably get another game too. This is fast becoming a season to forget. Really unfortunate given the clock is ticking on so many of our senior players. The window of opportunity is being slammed shut.

Johnson may have to play. Form hasn't warranted selection but a chance has opened up for him, hopefully he can make the most of it...
These are often the moments players grab and turn things around. The unexpectedness of the opportunity can be a positive. It gives him another chance to show he belongs.

FB: Howe - Dean - Maynard
HB: Quaynor - Moore - Noble
C: J. Daicos - Crisp - Lipinski
HF: Schultz - Frampton - McCreery
FF: Hill - Kreuger - Harrison
FOLL: Cameron - N. Daicos - Pendlebury
INT: Allan - Parker - Sidebottom - Sullivan
SUB: Bytel

Happy to swap Bytel with either Allan or Parker, or bring in Markov or Macrae for any of that bunch.

Doesn't look so bad when you put it like that..
Our mids are on fire. Our defence should still be good as should our small forwards. It's in the air up forward and thus exitting from defence that we're in trouble. Need Krueger and one of the kpds to do a job up forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back