List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

But if you are traded in future picks to the next draft it;s just as much a gamble, as tradng out future picks.

Do you mean for ND currency?

Or the opposing team?

It is a gamble for the buying team as well but not when the picks you are giving up are in the 2nd and 3rd rounds for a pick 1 to 18 chance.

It's a bigger issue for the trading out team if things don't go to plan like its done to us on multiple occasions. We are on the negative ledger for that gamble.

Thought why was Isaac relegated to the vfl— then I realised it was little Q training tonight
They are that much alike except that little Q has more dreads than IQ

It’s Isaac from 2018

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought why was Isaac relegated to the vfl— then I realised it was little Q training tonight
They are that much alike except that little Q has more dreads than IQ

It’s Isaac from 2018

May get a game in the vfl this week with all our injuries.

It's not a gamble to trade picks you know the value of, not just having the option to trade pre draft but live on draft day.

Had we done that with ND we would of took pick 2 into the draft, North were always committed to JHF.
So we either use it (Cadman) or trade down for greater pick variations.

The gamble trading future picks lies in the teams unkown fortunes and what the trading club feels your list is capable of.

It would have been Callahan, not Cadman.

Who would be a really great fit in our side right now.

What do you call it when you read a thread and it’s got nothing to do with its title? Is it a hijacked thread? I think this thread has been hijacked by a soft drink company.

Yeah I'm looking forward to LQ debut.

Its this time of year we generally debut our NGA prospects.
Shame about Dougie's ACL, otherwise he would have played this week, and LQ next week, given st kevins has the bye.

Next year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What do you call it when you read a thread and it’s got nothing to do with its title? Is it a hijacked thread? I think this thread has been hijacked by a soft drink company.
There you go I squashed that for you.

Yeah I'm looking forward to LQ debut.

Its this time of year we generally debut our NGA prospects.
Shame about Dougie's ACL, otherwise he would have played this week, and LQ next week, given st kevins has the bye.

Next year.

Is kerr draftable this year or next? And mini q?

Is kerr draftable this year or next? And mini q?

Both this year.

I just checked in with Kerr and his surgery isn’t until late June. Wtf?
Also said the club has been amazing with helping with pre rehab stuff.

Both this year.

I reckon we’ll grab him as a cat b. We only have Parker on the list at the moment, Kerr would be a free hit and we’d still have room for Condon if he decides to come home.

I reckon we’ll grab him as a cat b. We only have Parker on the list at the moment, Kerr would be a free hit and we’d still have room for Condon if he decides to come home.

I reckon that’s a good call. Given how Parker has come on I reckon he’ll probably come on to the senior list by the end of next season anyway, which would be the earliest we’d potentially see Condon IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

If he did the MCL as well, they often like that to have healed up before doing the ACL reconstruction, as to have a graft in there with a sloppy MCL leads to excessive stress on the graft.

Equally if the knee is very inflamed, it’s not great to operate until that has settled.

If he did the MCL as well, they often like that to have healed up before doing the ACL reconstruction, as to have a graft in there with a sloppy MCL leads to excessive stress on the graft.

Equally if the knee is very inflamed, it’s not great to operate until that has settled.
Thank you! Here's hoping to a good and swift recovery

Both this year.

I’d imagine that a 17 year olds acl surgery wouldn’t have the priority that a professional athletes would.

I reckon that’s a good call. Given how Parker has come on I reckon he’ll probably come on to the senior list by the end of next season anyway, which would be the earliest we’d potentially see Condon IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Unless there was a fourth player we were interested in as a cat B there wouldn’t be any logical reason to shift Parker to cat A before his full 3 years are up. Do that and the club is just needlessly robbing itself of an extra list spot.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back