Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

He’s not for an immediate need, but Joe Berry (180cm small forward/mid) is a clear standout at Murray Bushrangers…Beautiful left foot and does all the little things well…I wasn’t surprised he kicked 3 for Vic Country…
A guy that kicks goals isn't an immediate need? 🤪

A guy that kicks goals isn't an immediate need? 🤪
I mean we’re probs gonna go big first (or a pure mid), but he’ll likely be gone…

I mean we’re probs gonna go big first (or a pure mid), but he’ll likely be gone…
Yeah I think mid and then if we can bundle up for a late first it will be a tall. He'd be nice to have though. Kako & Dattoli looked good yesterday too.

Looking at our run home ... wouldn't be surprised if we finish 12th or 13th and in a very similar position to 21

Even if we win 4 to 5 games in the last 10, we will still finish third last as you need to take into account the teams above us not West Coast as we will go over them but Adelaide and Saints will win extra games. I see us having pick three. Top 3 picks are gold.
This is a midfielders draft so we should land a gun.

Will north go tall they have drafted many midfielders.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that would be a disaster. I think we can get up to 5 wins and still have a good chance of pick 2 and worst case pick 3
Making finals is still mathematically possible ... and that looks as likely as us retaining pick 2 ...Lunch is back ... and so are we ...

Winning helps us attract free agents, make trades and retain our own players ...

Screenshot_20240610-145035.png

I manually tipped us to win every game and had the Squiggle algorithm pick the remainder of the games ...

and it has us play Geelong in the first Elimination final ... I want to knock out the Cats again more than pick 2 ...

We made it in 2014 from this position and from next week we have back the players that had us be the only team to beat Sydney this year.

Time to stop grovelling for draft picks and start planning for a miraculous premiership starting with a big win for Dusty this Saturday

Making finals is still mathematically possible ... and that looks as likely as us retaining pick 2 ...Lunch is back ... and so are we ...

Winning helps us attract free agents, make trades and retain our own players ...

View attachment 2016079

I manually tipped us to win every game and had the Squiggle algorithm pick the remainder of the games ...

and it has us play Geelong in the first Elimination final ... I want to knock out the Cats again more than pick 2 ...

We made it in 2014 from this position and from next week we have back the players that had us be the only team to beat Sydney this year.

Time to stop grovelling for draft picks and start planning for a miraculous premiership starting with a big win for Dusty this Saturday
We are no chance of finals, to make finals this year a team will need 13 wins and a good percentage. Finishing higher like 9th or 11th will leave us in the same position except with a jeopardised draft position.

It's important we play good footy but finish with under 5 wins

We just need Eagles & Cows to keep on winning as well
Eagles about to re-shit the bed for the season I reckon.

Crows will win a few but fall apart every other week.

Interesting a few injuries and players rubbed out and we have seen plenty of teams fall away fast. Shows our list aint as bas many think

Interesting a few injuries and players rubbed out and we have seen plenty of teams fall away fast. Shows our list aint as bas many think
Well we need to send more players for early surgery then

Luke Meehan right onto this as we type

Our list is fine. The role players and even some A graders. Just missing a couple of top notch talents. A gun KPF and gun mid would make a world of difference.

Our list is fine. The role players and even some A graders. Just missing a couple of top notch talents. A gun KPF and gun mid would make a world of difference.
I thought I was all alone in this thought.

Hugs GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day U18 National Championships - Allies v Vic Country Sunday July 7th 10.35am

Remove this Banner Ad

Back