Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

I think re draft best ball leagues might be the go if we are playing cash. Dont have to worry about people not setting lineups, dont have to worry about replacements as much, everyone who had a bad draft gets a new shot each year and no one has to take over bad teams.
I'd be up for this.

I don't mind free leagues. But id rather a new start up rather than the orphans I currently have. At least I have the control of picking who I want for the majority of the squad.
Yeah, thats another problem. But then you have the guys who have been around for a while want to keep the league for the history. Its a no win scenario.

Also, interesting time to discuss shutting down 2 leagues that are about to draft. Has killed any interest in trading future picks now as what's the point?

Also, if alpha is in its last season my trade of of tyreek for a future 1st was a waste of time. I should have kept him for this season.
Just alarming the number of people the last few years across all leagues (including leagues i dont run) of people dropping out and harder to find new people, including new people replacing new people.

Why is it happening? People getting older, busier, but also rise of cash leagues. Also fewer people on BF NFL board to draw from every year.

So all I'm saying is... it's concerning, and i MAY have to get a jump on it in the future, trim down leagues, collect 12 most committed people, maybe new startup, maybe offer cash league.

It could just end up happening one day ...im committed to all three leagues, but one year suddenly its all the people leaving that causes it to shutdown, not me. One day, six people all leave one league, another league four leave too. Now what?

I'd be up for this.
Yep, keep it basic, offense only ~ 20 round draft. We do a few of these each year already over on sleeper for $10 or $20, bit of fun and nice that you dont have to worry about setting lineups for the entire season. No divisions, play each other once.

I don't mind free leagues. But id rather a new start up rather than the orphans I currently have. At least I have the control of picking who I want for the majority of the squad.

I feel the same way I care a hell of lot more for teams I drafted than orphans I have taken over

My reason for dropping leagues last few years is only really want to have them all on one platform it’s a lot easier for me to manage if all on sleeper than 3 or 4 different platforms. And sleeper is the best platform by far to play on smooth app, lots of options and great chat features.

I only have one league not on sleeper now and that’s beta the first one I joined on big footy.

Not particularly interested in pay to play.
Not particularly interested in a new start up.

If you shut down alpha and omega that is fine, disappointing in particular for alpha, then I will just ride the BF Fleaflicker competition as my league.
This is pretty much where I'm at.

Not good enough/don't have the time to properly invest in a pay to play. Don't have that much interest in a redraft league either, I could already join other versions of that.

Love playing dynasty with others that are as passionate (if not more) about it all as I am.

Need to find someone interested in taking on a team in the Jailhouse Dynasty League.

You'll be taking over the best team in the league but you won't ever actually be able to win the championship. You'll also need to blow up about the rules just prior to the season starting and then exit the league in dramatic fashion.

In all seriousness though hoping to get someone to take on the team long term. We're into our 7th season and are currently in the middle of the rookie draft. Team is below:
Screenshot_20240707_180546_Sleeper.jpg

Pm me if you're interested 🙂

Hey guys, kind of related but do you have a tipping comp?

I'm keen to start following NFL more closely and thought that would be a good incentive. Happy to put in $

Remove this Banner Ad

Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back