Trade period / National Draft 2024

Which out of contract player should we trade?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanahan has 0.3 at half time. Up against much better oppo this week so assume playing pretty well.
I guess you could say he’s… Jobe Shanking it this week….

csi miami GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I agree with you. This weeks VFL game will give a much better reflection on where he and FOS are at. Only saying that as it’ll be played in much better conditions than the two games Jagga has played in so far. Cold wet and muddy or windy conditions don’t exactly assist with your skills.
Hoping tomorrow is as a ripper of a day as today is.

Just wanting to remind people that we may need some picks in hand next year with Louis Kellaway a chance to be a player we'll need to match a bid on.

Trade him to where
And for what
I'm not sure. I'm just thinking that a contender or possible contender might pay overs for him to try to pinch a flag. I haven't thought about it too much, but I wonder whether a team like the Bulldogs would be interested. They have a great midfield and ok forward line but their defence is lacking.

I have to say that it is purely a thought exploration based on an idea of 'selling' assets that won't be here when we are next capable of contending.

Just wanting to remind people that we may need some picks in hand next year with Louis Kellaway a chance to be a player we'll need to match a bid on.
Is it finally happening? Are we finally able to spend a bunch of nothing late picks for a star player?

Might need to start learning how the bidding system actually works given how irrelevant it’s been for us

Unless there is inside info, that might be a bit of a long bow yet. Have not seen him so not not rating him but 182cm and probably has to have water to go under a few bridges before we might use top draft picks to grab him?? I am just saying just because he is the son of one of our stalwarts does not necessarily mean he will be a top line come draft year in terms of draft ratings. Only have to look at Camporale sons slipping

I get the feeling we have to get a lot smarter with list management and we can't rely on the likes of Dusty to win premierships for us along with the team going forward as if that is the norm. As an example how in the hell is Geelong getting up over Freo in Freo?

Is Geelong's first rounder for 2025 up for grabs? Surely they have to slide out some stage but they keep proving me wrong

Last edited:
Is it finally happening? Are we finally able to spend a bunch of nothing late picks for a star player?

Might need to start learning how the bidding system actually works given how irrelevant it’s been for us
Nope. They're changing the rules after this year

I'm not sure. I'm just thinking that a contender or possible contender might pay overs for him to try to pinch a flag. I haven't thought about it too much, but I wonder whether a team like the Bulldogs would be interested. They have a great midfield and ok forward line but their defence is lacking.

I have to say that it is purely a thought exploration based on an idea of 'selling' assets that won't be here when we are next capable of contending.
I am triggered by this.

This sounds exactly like when MrM came into the site a few years ago. And miraculously, MrM is th only person to give this a like.

WIGO?

Why would we trade a Viking warrior like bloke who is pledged to play his entire career as a Richmond defender ?

A "thought exploration" ??

What is this AI ?

+ The Bulldogs defence over the last 6 weeks has them in the mix for a flag. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back