No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laura Kane trying to manipulate the W crowds to get them another unwarranted payrise. Gil fairly put it in the EBA they had to meet crowd attendance and TV ratings increases to get another pay rise. Any money Laura Kane will manipulate the crowd attendance figures and put the W Bulldogs crowd next week down as 70,000? Or whatever the crowd is for the men's Bulldogs final.

Laura Kane trying to manipulate the W crowds to get them another unwarranted payrise. Gil fairly put it in the EBA they had to meet crowd attendance and TV ratings increases to get another pay rise. Any money Laura Kane will manipulate the crowd attendance figures and put the W Bulldogs crowd next week down as 70,000? Or whatever the crowd is for the men's Bulldogs final.
She might be busy working on ways to get Collingwood back in the finals next year. I'm sure the umps have had a dressing down.
Notice they're saying that Jeff Browne is heading to the AFL. He would never be able to control his Pies bias.
So it's dumb Laura and him - two Pie lovers calling the shots, while Dill just agrees to everything. God help the game.

chicks punching on in the pies sydney match :D
Fight Hit GIF by de chinezen

If they lose Clarry or Trac their window is officially shut. Those 2 combined were devastating in 2020. I did think how they would be stopped for years to come as they looked that good.

Petracca is acting like a spoilt little brat though.

This hasn’t aged too well, with their President confirming on radio she hasn’t spoken to Petracca or his family at all …. His injury was friggin 3+ months ago and the President hasn’t touched base with the team’s best player or his family after an injury that left him in ICU and almost killed him.

I mean WT actual F. Can you imagine Peggy not speaking to Martin for 3-months after his kidney injury in 2021? Or not speaking to him after chopstick gate? Or after the media released the stripper video before the 2022 EF? You think Peggy didn’t think to reach out?

It’s beyond belief the absolutely shambles the GoDees are, and you can’t blame Petracca for wanting to get out of the joint.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That be ummmm the ummmm yze probably letting his old piss and shit mates train on it , or Newman to . **** off Hawks get your own ground campaigners
newmans a wort that needs to be cut out

This hasn’t aged too well, with their President confirming on radio she hasn’t spoken to Petracca or his family at all …. His injury was friggin 3+ months ago and the President hasn’t touched base with the team’s best player or his family after an injury that left him in ICU and almost killed him.

I mean WT actual F. Can you imagine Peggy not speaking to Martin for 3-months after his kidney injury in 2021? Or not speaking to him after chopstick gate? Or after the media released the stripper video before the 2022 EF? You think Peggy didn’t think to reach out?

It’s beyond belief the absolutely shambles the GoDees are, and you can’t blame Petracca for wanting to get out of the joint.

she said she hasnt spoken to him and then said shes speaking to him all the time

shes a train wreck fish out of water

No one is blaming Traca except the media - more specifically the AFL media - who’ve done everything to discredit him so as to protect their own brand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back