No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Home made?

Farkin all nations used to have a cracking steak sandwich until they put a crack factory next to it
There’s a fish and chip shop near my work which does grouse ones. They claim they are famous for them and I am inclined to agree. Going there about once a week at the moment

There’s a fish and chip shop near my work which does grouse ones. They claim they are famous for them and I am inclined to agree. Going there about once a week at the moment

You campaigners don’t understand how lucky you are for this. I cannot get a decent ****ing meal at the drop of the hat like this. Craving some decent fish and chips or a hamburger with the lot off the plancha. Can’t wait to get home

You campaigners don’t understand how lucky you are for this. I cannot get a decent ****ing meal at the drop of the hat like this. Craving some decent fish and chips or a hamburger with the lot off the plancha. Can’t wait to get home
When are you getting back to oz?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

White bread toasted well and all salads + cheese. Thinly sliced steak. Don’t go near betroot and can take or leave an egg
I've been getting into Kewpie mayo on everything lately. The full '****-off' 80% fat stuff. Nice n savory. Goes particularly well on hotdogs with mustard and cheese but especially steak sandwiches on sourdough with pickled relish, melted aged cheese and most salads.

My weakness though is I'll dump $20 on serving of quality eye fillet (about 300-400g) from the butchers. Season heavily with salt and a dash of cracked pepper. Sear one side up in butter blazing hot with garlic and rosemary, spooning the liquid over once you have flipped.

Rare to almost medium rare.

We are here for a good time not a long time.

I've been getting into Kewpie mayo on everything lately. The full '****-off' 80% fat stuff. Nice n savory. Goes particularly well on hotdogs with mustard and cheese but especially steak sandwiches on sourdough with pickled relish, melted aged cheese and most salads.

My weakness though is I'll dump $20 on serving of quality eye fillet (about 300-400g) from the butchers. Season heavily with salt and a dash of cracked pepper. Sear one side up in butter blazing hot with garlic and rosemary, spooning the liquid over once you have flipped.

You’re on the golden path there my friend. A touch of Cholula would be perfection

Wanna go up a gear?

Get some bone marrow bones from local butcher
Soak in salt water for 2 hours.
Salt and pepper them, Roast is oven 180c roughly 15 mins
Scoop out and spread on the sourdough with the rest of you steak sanga ingredients

Game changer

Last edited:
Wanna go up a gear?

Get some bone marrow bones from local butcher
Soak in vinegar water for 2 hours.
Salt and pepper them, Roast is oven 180c 12-15mims
Scoop out and spread on the sourdough with the rest of you steak sanga ingredients

Game changer

Why soak?

That’s some damn sexy talk you doin right there

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back