No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Wanna go up a gear?

Get some bone marrow bones from local butcher
Soak in salt water for 2 hours.
Salt and pepper them, Roast is oven 180c 12-15mims
Scoop out and spread on the sourdough with the rest of you steak sanga ingredients

Game changer
I choose to go up a gear. But a question - how do you scoop marrow and is it healthy? Need to know my carbs from protiens and fats.

Cholula is sublime 9/10 and have used before, but I'm currently running with Billy B's. Can highly recommend!
View attachment 2099716

Can’t get that. Will try to when back. Have to rely on Cholula, Louisiana, Rays and at a stretch sriracha. I’m off Tabasco at the moment. Not doing it for me

Can’t get that. Will try to when back. Have to rely on Cholula, Louisiana, Rays and at a stretch sriracha. I’m off Tabasco at the moment. Not doing it for me
Rays is ok. Cholula is solid with an incredible depth of flavour. It more than does the job for mine. Tapatio is similar to Cholula but noooooootttt quite as goood.

Just get it from the butcher? Do they normally have it or special order?
They usually have it or to be safe call them and check.

I get them from Hagens butcher in Vic market and order them weekly cos they run out fast but your butcher might not be as busy
They super cheap too

Rays is ok. Cholula is solid with an incredible depth of flavour. It more than does the job for mine. Tapatio is similar to Cholula but noooooootttt quite as goood.

Rays is shite but if you have no other option it’s ok

Haven’t tried Tapatio will see if I can find it

I get them from Hagens butcher in Vic market and order them weekly cos they run out fast but your butcher might not be as busy
They super cheap too

From memory Hagens are the organic butchers?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They super cheap too
This is gunna be a rabbit hole for me. I know you have posted about marrow before IIRC, but I feel I haven't been ready to embrace with it until now. Apologies.

This is gunna be a rabbit hole for me. I know you have posted about marrow before IIRC, but I feel I haven't been ready to embrace with it until now. Apologies.
My typical dinner every night is steak and eggs.. couple times I week I have bone marrow with it

They look black cos I tried this charcoal seasoning on them
IMG_3717.jpeg

My typical dinner every night is steak and eggs.. couple times I week I have bone marrow with it

They look black cos I tried this charcoal seasoning on them
View attachment 2099748

Mate of mine at work has gone completely carnivore. In the best shape of his life and he said the doctor couldn’t believe his results for his age.

There’s something to it

Mate of mine at work has gone completely carnivore. In the best shape of his life and he said the doctor couldn’t believe his results for his age.

There’s something to it
Same as me
My doc couldn’t believe my blood tests after 6, 12, 18 and 24 months on carnivore
Never better
Testosterone levels thru the roof too

Same as me
My doc couldn’t believe my blood tests after 6, 12, 18 and 24 months on carnivore
Never better
Testosterone levels thru the roof too
whats your daily menu look like?
and weekly dinners...

Was thinking about tryin gthis but the mrs busting my balls to keep eating veggies, plus reckons the kids won't eat veggoes of I dont...

my try and do it sneakily

been doing the fasting thing, helped me drop 10kgs and keep it off for months, even over winter when I normally fatten up.

so looking forward to summer and trying to drop a few more

Pasture raised from the market
pasture raised is good but whats in their feed is important

most farms put canola and soy in their feed and then it ends up in the chickens fat and egg yolk

I dont want that shite in my eggs. almost impossible to find without it

50 years ago it was nowhere to be seen in chicken feed

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back