No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXXIX

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's why I consider our 2020 Premiership to be our most significant victory, especially against Geelong, a team that has historically got the better of us.
Not in finals. In finals, historically, we own them.

geelong will win the flag i reckon
Jon Richardson GIF

I don't follow the draft and trades that much each year but how do the Cats always seem to stay near the top. Something stinks at a higher level in the AFL. Just sayin.
its simple they are a great organisation, with great property options for young families. This makes them a 'destination club' so when a player requests a trade to them they just give up a first rounder that is in the late teens as they finish in the finals most years... oh and father sons

That's why I consider our 2020 Premiership to be our most significant victory, especially against Geelong, a team that has historically got the better of us.
They're our bitches in finals. Richmond 9 and 2 in finals against Geelong, with 8 leading to premierships.
Average winning margin of 45 points.

21SF by 61 :trophy:
31GF loss
33PF by 9
34SF by 84 :trophy:
67GF by 9 :trophy:
69SF by 118 :trophy:
80SF by 24 :trophy:
95PF loss
17QF by 51 :trophy:
19PF by 19 :trophy:
20GF by 31 :trophy:

1725553039438.png

They're our bitches in finals. Richmond 9 and 2 in finals against Geelong, with 8 leading to premierships.
Average winning margin of 45 points.

21SF by 61 :trophy:
31GF loss
33PF by 9
34SF by 84 :trophy:
67GF by 9 :trophy:
69SF by 118 :trophy:
80SF by 24 :trophy:
95PF loss
17QF by 51 :trophy:
19PF by 19 :trophy:
20GF by 31 :trophy:

View attachment 2102122
I wasn't aware that we have dominated them that much throughout history, I knew recently we did very good on them especially finals, but I just remember growing up in the early 90s and 2000s Geelong killed us so many times, especially Gary Ablett Snr. our all-time W/L record versus Geelong is 92 wins 108 losses, so they have beaten us more but it's good to know we have beaten them lots in finals over the journey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back