No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Coming across the border to Vic, hopefully don't get stabbed :p
Han Solo Good Luck GIF by Star Wars

The FG G6 needed too much work after running it into the ground for too long so actually bought a new Kia Sportage a few months back. Never thought I'd ever buy something like a Kia but it has actually been a ripper. Sure, it has a bit of plastic but it's mostly solid and door still closes with a thud. Also packed with enough tech and screens that it feels like I'm driving a space ship. The warranty is awesome too.
yeah hyundai and kia is where the falcon/bombadore owners are shifting towards after the closure

most people dont wanna pay 15k -20k extra just for toyotas name

kia/ hyundai just as reliable and bigger warranty especially kia 7 years not that anything will go wrong but if u hit a potty and throw out your wheel allignment the campaigners will fix it for free at the dealership

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Current active mods for the Richmond board are

Myself, NaturalDisaster and Truetiger

Also have _RT_ as a community manager who helps with gameday previews, match threads and other busywork

But for any actual modding stuff just contact NaturalDisaster or Truetiger im just around for moral support
Thanks.

I had an idea for the off season. Vote for your favour mod. Each mod starts on 20 points and you have to plus 1 point and minus 1 point. Only 1 vote per 12 hours per person.

I'll start. +1 True Tiger. -1 NaturalDisaster

TrueTiger 21
Muddiemoose 20
RT 20
Dwwaino 20
NaturalDisaster 19

Thanks.

I had an idea for the off season. Vote for your favour mod. Each mod starts on 20 points and you have to plus 1 point and minus 1 point. Only 1 vote per 12 hours per person.

I'll start. +1 True Tiger. -1 NaturalDisaster

TrueTiger 21
Muddiemoose 20
RT 20
Dwwaino 20
NaturalDisaster 19
RT is not a mod

hes like the lollypop lady of mods

yeah hyundai and kia is where the falcon/bombadore owners are shifting towards after the closure

most people dont wanna pay 15k -20k extra just for toyotas name

kia/ hyundai just as reliable and bigger warranty especially kia 7 years not that anything will go wrong but if u hit a potty and throw out your wheel allignment the campaigners will fix it for free at the dealership

I don't get the fuss with Toyota. I thought I'd do the right thing and check out every option in my price range but nothing Toyota tickled my pickle and the ~12 month delivery estimation for everything seemed bonkers. Tuscons were in stock and Sportage only a short wait (unless you wanted a diesel or top spec GT Line) yet everyone is still queuing up for Rav4s.

Hyundai and Kia are certainly the new Falcon/Commodore so parts and aftermarket accessories are abundant. The missus hit a pillar (lol wHeRe DiD tHaT cOmE fRoM) in the carpark at Chadstone in her Hyundai Accent and had the bumper replaced in under a week. The brother in law recently hit a roo in his Merc and it took 3 months just for parts. That was a reason I didn't look at anything Euro.

I don't get the fuss with Toyota. I thought I'd do the right thing and check out every option in my price range but nothing Toyota tickled my pickle and the ~12 month delivery estimation for everything seemed bonkers. Tuscons were in stock and Sportage only a short wait (unless you wanted a diesel or top spec GT Line) yet everyone is still queuing up for Rav4s.

Hyundai and Kia are certainly the new Falcon/Commodore so parts and aftermarket accessories are abundant. The missus hit a pillar (lol wHeRe DiD tHaT cOmE fRoM) in the carpark at Chadstone in her Hyundai Accent and had the bumper replaced in under a week. The brother in law recently hit a roo in his Merc and it took 3 months just for parts. That was a reason I didn't look at anything Euro.
german cars are only built to last the length of the lease . absolute shitboxes after that with a million problems

KA laser pinnacle of auto engineering reliability. Can even root in the back if you are under 4 foot 8
remove the rear seats and put a little mattress in it

Am actually in the market to buy a twin cab at the moment. Nothing fancy required although looking at demos or low km and prefer manual over auto and want 4WD. Anyone got any tips on what to get or what not to get? Seems to be a lot of Mazda BT50s available where I am which fit the mould. Hiluxes seem really expensive and rangers arnt far behind in price. I got an old Mitsubishi challenger which had been pretty bulletproof, albeit a bit tinny and Cheap. New mitsis seem a lot more expensive now

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back