No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Don’t get too excited you sickos out there
Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Friend of mine when he gets hungover swears by cheese as a hangover cure and refers to it as ‘cheese medicine’. I make my kids refer to it as this as well which makes my missus pretty confused and slightly annoyed. That Packet looks like exactly what the good doctor ordered 😍

Friend of mine when he gets hungover swears by cheese as a hangover cure and refers to it as ‘cheese medicine’. I make my kids refer to it as this as well which makes my missus pretty confused and slightly annoyed. That Packet looks like exactly what the good doctor ordered 😍
Eating it straight from the pack like a caveman also highly recommended

maybe your wife thinks vegan cheese medicine is healthier

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back