No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't understand why Frost was invited
I suppose he's been around for a while and a few clubs. Maybe wanted a defender POV.
Darcy Moore is smart, Crippa not so much lol

I'm guessing Dangerflop was involved. Pushing for 10 minute quarters, finals at methhead park and any other advantage Geelong can suck them off for.

Anyone else surprised at how quickly they swept the comments from Andrew Dillon’s wife under the table? Journalists are all cowards, knowing there will be repercussions from head office should an issue be made of it.

Let’s be crystal clear here. She was told by her husband prior to the counting of votes that Marcus Bontempelli had not polled well
and wasn’t in contention.

It’s not grey, it’s black and white what happened and there should be questions asked as to why the head of the AFL is telling his family of the results of an event that has tens of millions of dollars bet on it BEFORE it has even begun.

But no, journalists are cowards and there has been a massive ‘nothing to see here’ response to what should be a massive story.

All the garbage around ‘it was a throw away line’ or ‘she just didn’t think he’d poll well’ is such BS. She knew he hadn’t done well because her husband had told her.

How the f*** is that not a massive story when integrity is everything?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Dillon's comment about the winner, not great. But .there's a ridiculous variety of bets you can take.
I bet and lost on Lachie Neale @9s

Bont came 4th, was leading vote getter at the dogs, and you can bet on top 5.
top 10
most 3 vote games
most votes last 5 rounds
Player to poll in most games:
Leader after Round 6, 10, 15:
Best double-your-money multi: Cripps, Daicos, Neale, Heeney, and Serong (all top 10), Warner, Butters (both top 20), Bontempelli most Bulldogs votes,
and Jai Newcombe most Hawks votes will pay $2.
Best long shot:
etc etc

Anyone else surprised at how quickly they swept the comments from Andrew Dillon’s wife under the table? Journalists are all cowards, knowing there will be repercussions from head office should an issue be made of it.

Let’s be crystal clear here. She was told by her husband prior to the counting of votes that Marcus Bontempelli had not polled well
and wasn’t in contention.

It’s not grey, it’s black and white what happened and there should be questions asked as to why the head of the AFL is telling his family of the results of an event that has tens of millions of dollars bet on it BEFORE it has even begun.

But no, journalists are cowards and there has been a massive ‘nothing to see here’ response to what should be a massive story.

All the garbage around ‘it was a throw away line’ or ‘she just didn’t think he’d poll well’ is such BS. She knew he hadn’t done well because her husband had told her.

How the f*** is that not a massive story when integrity is everything?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
And people laugh at me when I bring up match fixing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

surprise wtf GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back