No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

The 1924 season used a new finals system which for obvious reasons was never to be repeated with the top four teams after the Home and Away rounds playing a round robin finals series.
They had used the round robin system from 1897-1900, making their decision to go back to it 24 years later even more insane.

I think we need a new logo ourselves , ours looks dated and its been there since 2012

sports clubs are moving away from the cartoony logos like ours
We had a fantastic logo through the 1970's and part of the '80's. They've never topped it.

I didn't mind the '90's logo.

remember this trainwreck 🤣

images
Funny, I thought it was one of the better ones and couldn’t understand why they changed it.

Funny, I thought it was one of the better ones and couldn’t understand why they changed it.
There current one is so bland, but this one didn't really make sense has the Demons pitchfork but no Demon.
I hate how some clubs have distanced themselves from their animal or heritage, bit like the Power theirs is just prison bar now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The ridiculous thing was the Carlton list. 1st 45 votes, 2nd 16 votes, 3rd 6 votes.

They can’t even bounce a farkin ball and we expect them to give out votes

No wonder this game is in its current state. If the current footy ops boss had any desire to fix the game she’d do it but she’s just like the rest of them protecting the status quo

I discussed this very thing with my husband yesterday. He agreed with me that it will be swept under the carpet with all their other dodgy shit and not one media person will have the guts to question it.

And why do they persist with that fake corny Armaguard security bloke delivering the case with the votes? As if they haven’t been counted already and the AFL don’t know the winner ahead of time. Take us for idiots.

Did they end up rolling out the chesty bonds security guard again?

They can’t even bounce a farkin ball and we expect them to give out votes

No wonder this game is in its current state. If the current footy ops boss had any desire to fix the game she’d do it but she’s just like the rest of them protecting the status quo
Boundary umps don’t even pretend not to look when they throw the ball in anymore

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back