Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

If Brisbane get up tomorrow, you watch them say it was this game that kick-started their season proper.

We copped a home loss to eventual premiers in:

2013 - Hawthorn
2016 - Bulldogs
2017 - Richmond
2018 - West Coast
2019 - Richmond
2021 - Melbourne
2022 - Geelong
2023 - Collingwood

We are the Port Adelaide Fluffers - come smack us on our home deck and you'll win the flag!
There'll also be a first if Sydney gets up. They're already the first team ever to get smashed by 100 points, but still make a grand final, so if they win tomorrow, they'll extend that to the first ever premiership team to be smashed by 100 points.

I emailed Matthew Richardson last week with some of my concerns and received an email today very briefly noting my argument and thanking me for getting in contact.
Received an email from my ex-mate the CEO yesterday confirming that my name has been removed from every PAFC list it had been on.

For 2025 I shall be buying my ‘international membership’ Global Pass via the Suns. Ironic that, considering 2017, David Koch and the colour red.

They’re $6 cheaper, as things stand.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meanwhile port still holds onto Hinkley at this stage. Really embarrassing really when west coast can land such a big fish.

West Coast have more money than they know what to do with. And Don Pyke has a strong relationship with Horse.

If Sydney win on Saturday I would say West Coast are a massive shout to get Horse as their next coach.

Would take a godfather offer though.

Great news for them but what about us?? I want Hinkley sacked! Chewy316 if you know about Longmire, surely you know about crybaby Kenny.....

There's literally nothing to add from what I wrote yesterday.

I understand the edginess and unease that a lot of fans are feeling right now, but asking me for updates is not going to make the process go any quicker.

If I hear that progress has been made, I will make it known in here. Otherwise, please sit tight for now.

BT's statement was the big announcement will affect both GF teams

Agree with Chewy - Longmire to WC, Cox to step up at Syd

And Fagan to retire - hence the recent Stinkers to Brisvegas rumours

Both coaches moving on

That would have never happened before

Nope - just the final Roaming Brian. He's getting boned.

Meth, Coke and Special K seemed to workout alright for the Eagles back in the day, not sure what results they'd be expecting going the horse route.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Sack Hinkley 12 - Finals Are Scary

Remove this Banner Ad

Back