List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Do you support the club trading for picks 2 and/or 3?

• Yes Trade for 2 & 3

• Yes But Only For 2 or 3

• No

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

All these 'leaks' and 'stands' that clubs feed media, to try and put pressure on teams and trade rivals, becomes exhausting. It's why the media love this time of the year. There are more clicks to articles and online stories during this period than any other time of the year. It's just drama, drama, drama!!! :drunk:

I just hope that we hold the line when push comes to shove - if WC and Freo don't give us what our players are worth, just keep them. Don't blink. Don't swerve. Don't second guess. We have all the power so sell them for what they are worth and ignore all the games and negotiating. There is no negotiating. The price is the price.

It's that simple.

I've almost never seen the media report trades about Richmond that favour us.
It was lynch to Collingwood favourites
It was Hopper to Geelong.
It was Tarranto to Collingwood.
It was cj ,well nth can go pre season.
It was Soldo will get u thuk all.
It always ends up better especially as u can't say pre season and all players want tigers made happy.

Do you have an opinion as to what our draft hand will look like at the end of the trade period?

I’d be guessing.

All I know is Baker seriously was impressed by Fremantles pitch to him, but he’s still waiting to see who the coach will be at West Coast.

And;

Fremantle have agreed to the framework of the deal to bring Bolton to Fremantle. What that is, I’m not sure. Two first rounders? Two first rounders and a future?

I have heard snippets of info but none I’m willing to go public with.

My opinion would be to get as many early picks into this years draft as possible. If we can get pick 2 or 3, make the deal and I want FOS and Lalor desperately.

Last edited:
In 2017 we won a flag with a team no-one rated... including a lot of posters on here. Go and read the comments from 2016.
There was a poll of fans in 2018 (preseason, I think) of premiership teams of this century.

Our 2017 team was rated last.

The media are only ever reporting the info they get from one side. Every time.

Breathe.
Everyone is jumping at shadows. Happens every trade period.
It's funny watching people blow up and panic over a news article lol

Everyone is jumping at shadows. Happens every trade period.
It's funny watching people blow up and panic over a news article lol
Its good to speculate & imagine what we might get, but at the end of the day that's all it is speculation to what picks we end up with. Then when it comes to the draft like every year, we all have players that we think we should get, but apart from the obvious players it never seems to go where we hope it does. As the recruiters actually get to talk, watch & work who would be a best fit for our side, which we as supporters don't get to see. As most supporters go on what the highlight packages show us & get us super excited about particular players, which I am also guilty of. So I'm happy to wait & see what eventuates & hope the players we do get make us a lot stronger in the future & a chance of contending finals in the next 5 years or so.

1 of the reasons i believe that baker has not already agreed to sign with fremantle or select freo is obviously him supporting the eagles growing up but also he really wants to be playing under McQualter

I think he and McQualter believe that he will get the coaching job at the eagles and Mini has Baker as the #1 target for the eagles to get.

If this is correct then i see no way the eagles trade for baker not being under our terms and either pick #3 plus Baker or #13 for baker +later pick not being the trade

I would much rather Baker selects the eagles and we get 1 of the above and demand 9+10 from freo and we end up with 9,10,13 or 3 & 9

1,3,6,9 should be the main priority

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Trade & Free Agency Part 10

Back