Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumor summary September 29
  • Rumor suggests we are into James Peatling with some unknown factor that could work in our favour
  • Rumor suggests we will make a senior assistant coach announcement this week which isn't Brett Montgomery (link)
  • Forum rumor suggests Elliott Himmelberg will do a medical with GWS (link)

Last edited:

Ok, what will Jenny's news be?
Closest gets a Lachlan Murphy highlights package.

It's a loop of him letting Dawson take the Showdown kick after the siren.

People rave about Port's list management, but they're having an absolute stinker so far. Could it be related to Chris Davies leaving for Collingwood and being a bit distracted with that? Little bit suss that Davies is heading for Collingwood and suddenly they're super interested in Perryman at the last second.
Ports list management woes started last year .....they're in for the quick fix, so they essentially took who was available

Now they're stuck with list cloggers on good money and long contracts

I agree with the boys here on SEN ....a very real possibility Port don't play Finals next year

Ports list management woes started last year .....they're in for the quick fix, so they essentially took who was available

Now they're stuck with list cloggers on good money and long contracts

I agree with the boys here on SEN ....a very real possibility Port don't play Finals next year
Any team that has Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis running around is unlikely to miss finals IMO

Any team that has Rozee, Butters and Horne-Francis running around is unlikely to miss finals IMO
Wanna bet !

GEEL missed Finals last year .....COLL this year ....and both Clubs have more star players than Port

It doesn't take much to lose ground .....DEF is weak, FWD line, who?

Our list will be so much healthier & deeper next year, with the added experience and returning personnel

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wanna bet !

GEEL missed Finals last year .....COLL this year ....and both Clubs have more star players than Port

It doesn't take much to lose ground .....DEF is weak, FWD line, who?

Our list will be so much healthier & deeper next year, with the added experience and returning personnel
They will continue to beat up on mediocre teams like Essendon and St Kilda.

They'll get their 14 wins again but won't do anything in September.

They will continue to beat up on mediocre teams like Essendon and St Kilda.

They'll get their 14 wins again but won't do anything in September.
Brad Johnson is a very astute judge .....makes correct calls on teams and players a long way out .....I guess I'll have to be right again 3 years running ...GEEL, COLL, PORT

Brad Johnson is a very astute judge .....makes correct calls on teams and players a long way out .....I guess I'll have to be right again 3 years running ...GEEL, COLL, PORT
What did he predict? For them to miss the 8?

They do seem to get looked after with the fixture most years, which helps.

What did he predict? For them to miss the 8?

They do seem to get looked after with the fixture most years, which helps.
Yep, both Johnson and Kornes ..... Froggy if you learn how to use google, you may find the reference

tenor.gif

Willem Drew is pretty handy and Wines isn't done altogether just yet. Boak is though.
We're comparing the top 10 players from sides ...... Port don't have enough ....their spine is weak, they're probably losing Houston .....and your boy Drew wouldn't be in the Top 50 Mids of the AFL

Johnson said Geelong would miss finals this year, Melbourne would make finals, Port and Sydney would go out in straight sets, GWS would make the GF, yet they're the straight setter.

There was another one I forgot, the guys were getting into him about on Fox.

Johnson said Geelong would miss finals this year, Melbourne would make finals, Port and Sydney would go out in straight sets, GWS would make the GF, yet they're the straight setter.

There was another one I forgot, the guys were getting into him about on Fox.
I must have missed those calls .....I've only seen his good calls ....I've always found him to be quite astute

Remove this Banner Ad

Rumour 2024 Rumours and Speculation Part 2 (Rumours total 25, last 28th August)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back