List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Houston is made of the good stuff I think. Gotta work your arse off for two AA’s
Ordinarily you'd say that's a fair point. But he plays for Poorta and Kormes is an AA selector. In my opinion, that reduces the value of Houston's AAs.

If you know what I mean.

Could we trade 2 to say Collingwood to help them get Houston? Haven't thought about what we get back.
Yeah let’s give up access to the second best player in the draft to help another team with no idea about what’s in it for us. FMD we deserve to finish last next year with suggestions like this.

trade week is nearly upon us - every idea that is floated in the media isn’t from the club - so no need to blow a gasket over every little tidbit.
Nostra/zia no need to repeat yourselves on every page.
Also watch for trolls that try to suck ya in ^

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan took over Brisbane in 2017 and won a flag in 2024. It took them 8 seasons to win the flag and at the time of arriving Fagan had 12 players on the list back in 2017 who contributed in their grand final win yesterday (Darcy Gardiner injured).

Dayne Zorko
Charlie Cameron
Eric Hipwood
Harris Andrews
Jarrod Berry
Cam Rayner 18 years old
Zac Bailey 18 years old
Oscar McInerney
Brandon Starcevich 18 years old
Ryan Lester
Hugh McCluggage
Darcy Gardiner

The oldest 3 players from the above list from 2017 were: Dayne Zorko 29, Ryan Lester 25 and Charlie Cameron 23.

I wasn't saying it was final lol
No you just posted the first part of the trade where we give pick 2 to Collingwood so they can get Houston. If you don’t want to be ridiculed then post what we get back and your suggestion might be taken seriously.

Parker is huge for us.

Of all the players in the the back end of their careers, he's the one.

His leadership in and around the likes of McKercher, George and Harry will be massive.

He'll get instant respect from those young players.

Like getting Cunners for 3 more years. Both play(ed) angry - which is what you want around young energy.

I expect Parker will push LDU to the next level also.

No you just posted the first part of the trade where we give pick 2 to Collingwood so they can get Houston. If you don’t want to be ridiculed then post what we get back and your suggestion might be taken seriously.
I thought they were having a go at the idea of making stupid trades that benefit other clubs the way posters seem to do every year.

I thought they were having a go at the idea of making stupid trades that benefit other clubs the way posters seem to do every year.
You mean that isn't what most people here are already trying to do?

Well, bugger me.

Fair enough I suppose, but that's what I though this thread was all about.

You learn something new every day.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Back