No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

the aussie made magna and 380 were more reliable cars than commodore

a few of em pushed a million ks like the mighty au
Yeah I think my mum had it for a fair while. She drives a Corolla now, another reliable car. Worst car I ever drove was a company car. A Holden Crewman. That thing had never ending problems since brand new. Campaigner of a thing broke down on the South Eastern Fwy near Church Streetat peak hour once. Needed a tow.

Yeah I think my mum had it for a fair while. She drives a Corolla now, another reliable car. Worst car I ever drove was a company car. A Holden Crewman. That thing had never ending problems since brand new. Campaigner of a thing broke down on the South Eastern Fwy near Church Streetat peak hour once. Needed a tow.
was it the shitebox alloytech v6?

lemon motors

Beautiful day. Got a ton of stuff I should be doing outside but CBF. Might get an 8 pack.
tempting but my gut is getting too big need to get back to once a week

the aussie made magna and 380 were more reliable cars than commodore

a few of em pushed a million ks like the mighty au
I bought a two tone burgundy and silver magna elite in the late 90s with 320k on it for about $4,0000 after 10 years, and got another 300k out of it before selling it (and it was still good)

Groupie_ looks like 'Big Snackery' has listened to the TAN again.

Pretty sure I remember discussing sweet n sour/similar twistie flavours in The TAN 81.

Basically like sweet n sour chicken from a Chinese restaurant, minus the protein.

Better late than never

View attachment 2130198
chickadees best

Groupie_ looks like 'Big Snackery' has listened to the TAN again.

Pretty sure I remember discussing sweet n sour/similar twistie flavours in The TAN 81.

Basically like sweet n sour chicken from a Chinese restaurant, minus the protein.

Better late than never

View attachment 2130198
I'm trying to stay away from too much processed food. Every campaigner I know just about has been getting bowel cancer.

I'm trying to stay away from too much processed food. Every campaigner I know just about has been getting bowel cancer.
chips are the worst , deep fried in rancid motor oil

at least chickadees are baked and with palm oil which is similar to coconut oil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You guys should start making your own beer. It's cheaper and better than this garbage you keep buying
you reckon sumtingwong with it ?

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back