Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree with you but I also agree with the cuck comments too. Both are right.

He needs to be better with his coms across the board. It's just weird. It would've been better and easier for Yze to write "thanks Jack, and good luck" but instead he writes "team first"... How is it team first when he walks out the door?

When you think of Jack Graham, you think of Team First football.
I am not going to argue he could have written something else, but when you're in Yzes shoes, nothing you're doing is right.

A post would be up saying "He said Thanks to Jack and Good Luck" when he is leaving Richmond to go to West Coast.

SEN have a segment asking if Yze will see out his contract. Like come on.

We have gone from what many say is the greatest coach of all time, to a first year coach, with leadership changes at the club, the worst injury list since West Coast and COVID and yet people still think its 100 Yze.

Also didn’t make the decision until Mini got the role. It’s more a Mini decision as much as an Yze decision
And Rioli & Bolton.
I can understand Rioli one wanting to play at the Suns under Dimma.
But Bolton going to club with no allegiance, they don't say it publicly ofc but at some stage you have to say they aren't a fan of Yze.

When you think of Jack Graham, you think of Team First football.
I am not going to argue he could have written something else, but when you're in Yzes shoes, nothing you're doing is right.

A post would be up saying "He said Thanks to Jack and Good Luck" when he is leaving Richmond to go to West Coast.

SEN have a segment asking if Yze will see out his contract. Like come on.

We have gone from what many say is the greatest coach of all time, to a first year coach, with leadership changes at the club, the worst injury list since West Coast and COVID and yet people still think its 100 Yze.
It's definitely not all Yze, but rightly or wrongly he will be the one to pay for the clubs misgivings If things continue to go off track.

It's been well covered in this thread before but Gale has a lot or answer to with his management of hardwick and the slipping of standards.

I'm very critical of Yze so far but Im not stupid enough to think that he is to blame for everything, I think he's a genuinely good and nice guy but not sure if nice guys win flags. Maybe fages has proven me wrong....i hope Yze is our coach in 2035, this would mean we've had some success.

And Rioli & Bolton.
But Bolton going to club with no allegiance, they don't say it publicly ofc but at some stage you have to say they aren't a fan of Yze.
Bolton isn’t thumping his feet demanding to go. Besides it lines up with what has been said that Yze drew a line on the sand regarding either getting on board or a trade will be facilitated. This is a good thing imo. It’s really starts the shed the Dimma era and gives Yze clearer air. If they don’t like the coach good go. Tail doesn’t wag the dog

And Rioli & Bolton.
Bolton’s trade is due to external circumstances

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Smart movie not.. for something out of his control.
the mob wants blood, this isn't the time for logic but pure emotional anger

now grab a torch and lets burn Punt Rd down

I think Graham needed to move on for himself, but him choosing WCE over Richmond is a glowing endorsement of Yze.
Lool mates follow mates. Endorsement of what Mini was a complete failure had 13 games and how many weren't we competitive in most and that was with a lot more senior players on the park. He followed Dimma and had no structure and ideas. I'll give him that his a good talker that's all. Some of the senior group wanted to be in there comfort zone.

It's definitely not all Yze, but rightly or wrongly he will be the one to pay for the clubs misgivings If things continue to go off track.

It's been well covered in this thread before but Gale has a lot or answer to with his management of hardwick and the slipping of standards.

I'm very critical of Yze so far but Im not stupid enough to think that he is to blame for everything, I think he's a genuinely good and nice guy but not sure if nice guys win flags. Maybe fages has proven me wrong....i hope Yze is our coach in 2035, this would mean we've had some success.

You mistake Fagan for a soft coach though. Fagan is as hard as anyone and this came out of Hawthorn back in their dynasty years.

And Rioli & Bolton.
Majority of indigenous players leave their first club , nothing to do with the coach quit your witch hunt

The next two years will be interesting. The player exodus was always on the cards from the beginning. Yze’s approach has been about a new era and he wants his players. I know that he’s rubbed a quite a few players the wrong way but let’s see how this plays out. At worst, we get a bunch of new young talent coming in.

If Longmire isnt signed by the end of next year and we have a similar season ... wonder if the new pres and ceo would have the balls

Remove this Banner Ad

Universal Love Welcome to Richmond Adem Yze

Remove this Banner Ad

Back