No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

As a consequence of his high-fat, unhealthy diet, Elvis suffered from chronic constipation and a post-mortem examination found he had four-month-old compacted stool sitting in his bowel. The singer was also on a cocktail of drugs and had been prescribed almost 9,000 pills, vials and injections in the seven months before his death.

View attachment 2137947
Groupie still has a cheeseburger in him from 1996

As a consequence of his high-fat, unhealthy diet, Elvis suffered from chronic constipation and a post-mortem examination found he had four-month-old compacted stool sitting in his bowel. The singer was also on a cocktail of drugs and had been prescribed almost 9,000 pills, vials and injections in the seven months before his death.

View attachment 2137947
thats from the meds

Elvis was a weird campaigner. He was very anti drug but did a shitload of prescription drugs. Opiates give you constipation he was probably taking a shitload of them.
I couldnt shit for like 2 weeks when i was on oxys

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Elvis was a weird campaigner. He was very anti drug but did a shitload of prescription drugs. Opiates give you constipation he was probably taking a shitload of them.
Wouldn't have sex with Priscilla after she had a kid either. Mad campaigner.

Why not just dip your normal Oreos in full fat Coke?
They caught my eye at Woolies , might go get another one and keep it for 20 years as an investment

She was only 20:l or something. He liked em young, Priscilla was 16 when he hooked up with her.
reckon if he was still alive hed have a 25 year old

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back