No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

XP Falcon coupe.
View attachment 2138348
Always loved that XP when the old man had it. He had a early 60s Chevy for a while too. He went through a stage of changing cars every year, cars that were old bangers back then in the 70s.
ronald ryan stole one of those off a campaigner when he was on foot outside pentridge

A little late but....

Hey Elvis, might wanna add a couple of these into your concoction:

View attachment 2138347

Blown all colon contents to Porcelain City before lunch.
Nuts do it for me. If I eat more than a couple of handfuls. But if it's a severe blockage you have a fair bit of pain to push through before the heavenly release.

Nuts do it for me. If I eat more than a couple of handfuls. But if it's a severe blockage you have a fair bit of pain to push through before the heavenly release.
chinese constipation tea is lethal for it

might shite ya intestines out too though

Got the Coles Chicken Kyiv fillets.
Quite good, only about $10 for four.
Lightly crumbed, generous portion of chook.
25 mins in the oven. Simples.
loaded with heart disease causing motor oil

(Log in to remove this ad.)

some of my shites are older than regular tan contributors
Any natural herbal teas with ginger, senna, dandelion root, slippery elm are great for overall gut health and will have you shitting like a champ. Men's health brought to you by Big Footy. 😉

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF

Any natural herbal teas with ginger, senna, dandelion root, slippery elm are great for overall gut health and will have you shitting like a champ. Men's health brought to you by Big Footy. 😉

Hulk Hogan Handshake GIF
that chinese constipation tea is loaded with senna

I shat brown water for 24 hours straight after one tea

How can you improve the product of aflw in the immediate future?

I understand that the talent pool is thin and it’ll take time to develop into a decent product but what rule changes or amendments can be made now that will have a positive impact? They use a smaller ball which I guess helps with the skill and I think there’s a less player on the ground. I was going to suggest a smaller ground but it seems like they are playing in smaller stadiums.

How can you improve the product of aflw in the immediate future?

I understand that the talent pool is thin and it’ll take time to develop into a decent product but what rule changes or amendments can be made now that will have a positive impact? They use a smaller ball which I guess helps with the skill and I think there’s a less player on the ground. I was going to suggest a smaller ground but it seems like they are playing in smaller stadiums.
They need to do something because all these years later it's not good. 26-03 in perfect conditions.

Remove this Banner Ad

No Oppo Supporters The TAN 84 - NO yank politics.Brand names with a dash of groupthink

Remove this Banner Ad

Back