List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a time shifter. He just looks so relaxed and composed with the footy. Nick Del Santo like. Hopefully it translates to the quicker tempo of AFL.
Time shifter? I like that.
And who’s Nick Del Santo? 🤣
I remember when Pendles was awaiting the 2005 National draft, they were saying he was Nick Del Santo-like. That’s laughable now. Pendles makes Del Santo look decidedly average at best.
But I know what you’re saying. I was going to say you can see shades of Pendles in the way Thomas plays but didn’t because it’s such a big wrap.
But you can definitely see Thomas has that same ability in traffic where he is assessing everything around him and still has the time to release the ball to the right target.
He’ll be a gun.

Mick says that Tommy directs traffic and where ex afl players should be on field when playing for Keilor. A 16/17 year old telling ex afl players where to be is kinda funny. But speaks of his footy IQ

Last edited:
Time shifter? I like that.
And who’s Nick Del Santo? 🤣
I remember when Pendles was awaiting the 2005 National draft, they were saying he was Nick Del Santo-like. That’s laughable now. Pendles makes Del Santo look decidedly average at best.
But I know what you’re saying. I was going to say you can see shades of Pendles in the way Thomas plays but didn’t because it’s such a big wrap.
But you can definitely see Thomas has that same ability in traffic where he is assessing everything around him and still has the time to release the ball to the right target.
He’ll be a gun.
Call me crazy. But I'd settle for Del Santo level. A 300 game 3 time AA midfielder to replace Sidey would be handy.

Probably the only question on Tom is how he develops physically over the next year. If he puts on size, bulk and height, he will probably go higher up the rankings.

His highlights are tantalising!

However he develops physically, I believe we have a very good player coming our way.

The departures continue....

Out : Wright, Bolton, Browne, Singh

In: Boyd, Carp

I would think Justin Reid could be a good chance to join as our GM of footy. You would think that role would appeal to him, and be the natural progression in his career...

Anyone else leaving that we're unware of?
Take note of ~the Scouts~ response. Hope the clubs doing its due diligence on this.
Screenshot_20241019_192512_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20241019_192449_Chrome.jpg

Probably the only question on Tom is how he develops physically over the next year. If he puts on size, bulk and height, he will probably go higher up the rankings.

His highlights are tantalising!

However he develops physically, I believe we have a very good player coming our way.
I wouldn't be too concerned about that at this point.
His height isn't a factor given there are plenty mids around his height, and I've no doubt he'll put on some size with more time in the gym and couple pre-seasons.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. Collingwood FS & NGA "Peter Daicos Academy" kids

Remove this Banner Ad

Back