Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

This shit trade just gets better and better

Now we have to bring in Boston’s ****ing mate to keep the campaigner happy after getting BBQ’d at the trade table and picking up the full whack of his shit contract

When this inevitably goes **** up …. and it’s getting into almost certain territory IMO

Bet you the campaigner turns up for preseason fat and ****ing lazy

Tie the lot of em up around the Optus concourse and anyone who showed half a brain from the fans (by my count about 3 others on here ) get to scream WHAT THE **** WERE YOU THINKING in their face from 2 ft away till spit is dripping off their stupid ****ing noses

Yeah yeah settle down salty etc etc but sniffing out when FREO is ****ing up is my superpower

SHAZ ****ing ZAM

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
jennifer-lawrence-ok.gif

A more professional response?
They actually asked him what he thought of the club, as our membership was due. He said he was fairly pleased and excited for next year, but hoped Bell wouldn’t give up two draft picks.
Others, without blinkers on, were surprised by how unprofessional their response was.
Personally, I would expect nothing less than being bullied for having a different opinion to others on here, but not for a professional organisation that depends on membership.
Yeah. That's an odd response. They could have put it a lot more diplomatically than that. What they should be doing is reviewing some of their staff in that area

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Vent Here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back