Remove this Banner Ad

• Loving the sheer amount of links in our new draftee threads Grim... you're half machine aren't you?
    Hi Grim

Sorry to cause problems but you may have noted the discussion I have been having with "roars like 44" on the Albert Proud thread. I acknowledge that perhaps I should have taken my comment to the mods straight away, rather than post on the thread. But to me the posters comments are highly offensive and my any measure racist. I am not going to post on the issue again. And will leave it to the mods to deal with as you think best.
    No problem amazing story how he kept knocking back the big time. There were a number of jumpers for sale but felt Danny's would be a good one for my old man for the local history. Coincidence that he worked at the Hospital with him at the time and got it signed.
    That's how I found it ;)

Just don't go in there often. I'll pay more attention from now on when going in to change my sig every week.
    Hey Bud, only just found your visitors message. Gotta find out if I can get email alerts when they're added...

As for your msg, it could go on forever :D I just felt the need to clarify even though I was hopefuly you didn't take it that way.

All good :)
    Thanks Grimreepah...followed your link and got there...will now wait and see if the access to the board has been stored on my computer....if not will use your link
    what ? even though i was carded by carlton knob mod ? How long till i can get back on ?
    Hey Grim, the thread about the logo I started yesterday has been pulled, with no explanation. What happened?
    hey mate, was curious about young henderson and how good a prospect he will be and saw your thread on him so figured you would probably be the best person to ask. so is it possible to get a brief run down on him? where he plays his best footy, honestly how good you expect him to be etc. also is he similar to any player in the league at the moment?
    cheers mate!
    Hello there. I have just joined Big Footy. I just want your advice please. Like the rest of us here, I'm a footy fanatic.

I also am a picture framer who sells football memorabilia...Just want to know if I'm able to put up a thread or link to the items that I have available ?

There is a lot of interest in the football items that I have. Just thought it would be a good idea with Xmas approaching.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back