Remove this Banner Ad

• Hey mate, you gonna sticky thread of the year? We all need to relive the carnage. :)
    Mate, am I wrong to think that the shag thread has been removed. A certain alter ego was having a lot of fun with it! Hope you are well, B
    Ant_, can we have an alias of the year award as well? You mods pick out all the best aliases going around and we can nominate.
    Suck my cup :p

I hope so, but i also hope that Veszpremi makes it in the AFL, he does have talent, but seems to be lazy.

What did you think of the interview? :p
    Hey Ant, I tried adding you on Xbox but you're at your buddies cap. If you want, let me know if you delete someone and I'll add you?

Cheers. :thumbsu:
    hi ant i am just wonderin if u no anythin about footy fanatic fx because i try to update my version of footy fanatic fx from v1.06 to 1.07 & it says
    Run-time Error '76':
    Path Not Found
    wat can i do about this
    lol you need to win first before you get that confident lol :p
    So we got a deal? :p
    Doesnt worry me, I dont have an issue changing it everyday up until GF day. lol
    Just a sig bet, if Sydney wins i control your sig.
    If Dogs win you control my sig lol.
    Make it we have to have up until the GF is decided?
    Haha sounds like me :p

Nah, I said wanna have a bet on this weekends game, just a sig bet between the two of us. Only WBD fan I have enough respect for that would follow through? Up to you bro.
    hey man, in your latest post on the AFL New Game FAQ, you said that "AFL on Playstation 3, Xbox 360 and Nintendo Wii will be released in the first half of 2011."

Does that mean there will be no PC version?????!?!?!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back