Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Post areas

Remove this Banner Ad

• YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!
    Congratulations you are the winner.
    So lets share the pride buddy!!!
    You dont know what a battleship is?
    How fasinating.

You obviously dont know your movies..its a quote in a movie.

GOOOSHHHH!

Maybe learn some moves...

WILL THAT HELP YOU!?

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MOVIE IS CALLED...if no..your a doorknob.

Mwahahahaa
    Wooooww!
    Alright child as you say.
    I will get some contacts if you insist that Hoff is better looking then the king.

TO THE BATTLESHIP
    Their mother told me that he's been better than Justin and Leigh at the same age, the whole way through their careers. Dunno if it's true or not as I've not seen much of the other 2. Justin will come good though. He works too hard not to.
    In the early 80's when i washed up on the shore
    i could breathe a little more then i would realise
    You can call me crazy, you can call me what you will
    You could take the bitter pill, if it helps you sleep at night

CHORUS
    Its a long long way my crooked friend
    Such a long long way back home..........home.........hooooome
    So close, yet we've come so far
    So close, still we've got so far

I can safely say we feel as safe as we like
    Lest we forget those who die, I never will
    Such a perfect Island, tucked away in the sea
    The real land of the free, do you hear me

Its a long way home my crooked friend
    But i do appreciate the time we spent
    Its a long long way back home
    Such a long long way back home..........home.........hooooome

So close, yet we've come so far
    So close, still we've got so far
    Repeat 3 times

A long way home woooo ooooh
    LOL!
    Who cares if he got goal of the game (which he didnt) because it was in the SANFL were he belongs!!

And how was his game in the AFL... hmmm... quite crap I would say.
    Porps is >>>>>>> TIMES A BILLION then Westhoff OK!!! In looks too.

Atleast he looks good there..well hardly.

Now...hmm your going to the game.. what a pleasure!!
    I really care dont I!
    Now Adelaide are going to win so I wouldnt go if I were you. I bet your going so you can see what 45k people looks like in a stadium.

CHOKE!?
    WE CHOKED!?

Haha you got to be kidding me :(
    Thats embarassing child.

It was a game where Hawks were infront.. Adelaide were infront and so on the obviously WE DIDNT CHOKE unlike Port have done.

You cant make up for what Port have dont this season.. choking all there games. Now Choco has admitted that from now on there going to be 'tanking' like what the muppets do!

Now thats a joke.

And choke means when your infront by a reasonable margain (eg.. Port vs Brisbane && Port vs Carlton) and then the opposition to come back with a thriller which only happens to crap teams.

Well done

*clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap*
    Ohh thank you so much I really appreciate your thoughts.

re: your email Lauren ,erm How did I handle the hoff getting dropped.
    I threw a bag of flour at the front door! No shitting it's true! It took AGES to clean up too.When he got back in wen i got the text message thursday I was jumping and running around ....r really happy man. And I listened to my two fave songs a few too many times i think!
    Where the City meets the sea : 243 times
    Leave Out all the rest : 210
    lol!! I am obsessed with those songs!

DONT CALLL ME AMADA GIRL! I HATE THAT!!
    I'll put the lyrics on a newie for you!!
    luv 2 u also!
    Amanda
    well anyway I gotta get off now!
    Cya laters Amandagirl! (*Please don't hit me for saying that lol)

Luv ya!
    SCFE!!

byee
    you are shitting me right???
    no way!
    That's soooo good Am's!!
    I can't believe it. I can't wait to see you friday now!!! I want to congratulate you. Tell our obnoxious cousin to bring his guitar so we can hear that Australia version!
    Can you tell me lyrics to the song. I'll tell my brother to bring his camo for it!!!!
    Did you give that stuff to Bisnonna for me.
    Thank you.
    Luvv u!
    alright!

well

About the singing.. erm well me and my bisnonna were making Torts and Ravs and carne sugo for my Cousin Antonio's wedding and she and I always sing in the kitchen! So we were hapilly singing along and then she said "Ohh Amanda bella, you sing so wonderfully!! I hope the best for you. I am going to help you" And i said "WHAT how?" and she said, you'll see. I started to feel nervous which as you know isn't like me! Anyway the next day, bisnonna and I were getting ready for the wedding, singing away of course. And then she pulled out this dress and I was like ohh great... not a dress. I don't wear dresses. Thats just not me. But this dress was sooo nice, i just had to wear it. I was supposed to wear my wedding outfit i showed you but I just couldn't. The dress was soo pretty. Anyway I put it on and bisnoona was like, Oh Noooo it's to short!! (Cos I am really tall the under the knee hem was 5 centimetres below exposing point ... lol! but if i was wearing a dress ... i would wear it short not long. She continued to complan about it and then i sad WHO CARES i want to wear it short. She finallly agreed and the she did my hair (yes I let someone touch my hair) and my make up (and yes, I actually wore make up). Any way hours into the wedding party, non's made me go up and sing in front of everybody at the wedding.... ahhhh. I didn't really have a clue who all these people were but I did it. I sang about 5 Italian songs and then I pulled Daniello out of the crowd to help me with an aucustic. They asked me to play a song that really meant something about Australia. So Daniello and I played a cover from the band. We did "Australia" by Gyrooscope. And I kinda stuffed it up, but no one noticed. I got a huge applause... which was really weird because I could have done so much better if I didn't have to sing right in front of all those people reading of some sheets of paper. I wish you were there 2! lol!
    But I mean, it was nothing special. That's it. Nothing over spectaculary awesome. LOL!

Yes lucy LOVES Dora lOL!

Cya

xoxo
    :)
    OMG your back!

How was your holiday? I have been dying 2 know what that singing business is all about TELL ME TELL ME TELLL ME!! Don't tell me you sang in front of people again! ... and I missed it! SHIZZERS!!!! Well tell me everything, but please leave the message on your page cus i hate having them on my page

Laters! - I might be off by the time you read this but maybe not!
    Cya at Lucia's 3rd Birthday on Friday! Ohhh yer Mum asked me to ask you if Lucy likes Dora the Explorer for her birthday present.

muah muah
    Lauren. xxx
    Hey there Hoff lover!
    Would just like to inform you that you got smashed by the Cats!! And guess what your forward line looked half decent!!

Ohh sorry forgot to tell you but
    WESTHOFF GOT PEWNNEEEDDDD!

Ohh sorry... please dont get out the knife but yes.. fornunatly he got dropped.

Wait it is fortunatly the bad or... oh doesnt matter.

He hardly got a touch in the SANFL LOL!!!

LMAO
    OMG! U'll be away for a month!
    When you come back Westhoff will be married to a garbage can and i'll be aussies new favourite journilist.

FREEEEEEEEEEDOM
    lol i bet you no-body cares about what you said below and anyway you have no idea what the saying 'a bit behind the 8 ball' means to me.

Haha

You dont get it

Anyways... Have fun being husband and wife with Westhoff..no-body else loves that ugly shit LOL!

And you thought I was being nice to you after your offending (well not really [try hard offending]) language and stuff you thought I was being nice.

Get off the grass
    I am going to Italy tomorrow so I won't be on for at least a month or less.
    So for all rounds that I miss

GO THE POWER
    and
    GO THE HOFF
    and
    WHEN I GET BACK I HOPE SAM NEWMAN IS BACK ON THE FOOTY SHOW!

PIHL, have fun while you can. I will be back.
    Ok well in that case then
    I have one thing to say to you and your wife
    DYKE
    oh my bad..Westhoffs a guy aint he...oops (shakes head in embarressment)
    Haha your so funny.
    I wish I could be as funny as you.
    Have you ever considered being a comedian..I think you may slot right into that catagory.
    But you'll be a different kind of comedian then other comedians...people will laugh at you not with you.

Guess what? You'll never be able to stand ontop of me ok! So get over it. I dont really care your going to Italy..talk to someone who does..your dog?

Just because you can speak Italain fluently doesnt make you better then me.

Because I can do breakdancing that makes me better then you huh! Coz you cant do that.

So for your previous threads WHO CARES because you can sing and get an applause doesnt make you better then me (and obviously it is rude to not applause so it could of been crap..)

So you'll never be the king of the castle alright.
    You back to your dog kennel and chew on your bone and figure out who you truely are.
    Comparing hobbies and special interests with other people is actually not on the list for 'better then people'

Not everyones perfect like you...well thats what you would say anyways.
    Wow lets go to Italy tomorow and tell PIHL because she cares!

Im pretty sure Porps is a guy unlike Westhoff so im not a lesbian....yawn..your kinda boring me out here stealing my words.

YOU DYKE!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back