Remove this Banner Ad

• Best of Luck in the coming weeks with the arrival of your Baby champ all the best to the wife & ya self Noose!
    What up Mate?I will be down for Xmas this year champ & will catch up for the long awaited beer or 10 later mate Noosa!
    That is awesome news - they'd made some noises early in the season but didn't expect anything to come of it. Made my day.

Could Schuey be Massa's replacement?
    Haha - I'm actually pretty sure that will actually give me a holiday for poster abuse.:rolleyes:

Drinks were good mate, oogs, Russ Hopkins, diablo & halfback dasher and wife + 2 in attendance. Said hello to Gary Shadforth when he was having lunch but he didn't make it down to our table in the end.

Big discovery - The London opens @ 10 past 11!:thumbsu:

Lowndes signed with Triple8 for another 3 years last week.
    Hey bro, how was the golf? Haven't heard of any out of control incidents on the news up that way but I reckon a couple of clubs could have ended up in the trees around 4:40 on Sat'day.
    Congratulations on the good news :thumbsu:

Wow, little Jarry Jordan Rick Sam Mark Michael Xavier Shane Chance Clinton Brad Grant Luke Brent Lance Trent Stephen Campbell Stuart Cyril Robert GOLD MEMBER....thats a name :thumbsu: :thumbsu:

Give Steph a big kiss for congratulations....Oh I see you already did :p

Cheers and again, well done to you both.
    yeah, Happy New Year to you also mate. really? year off the hot piece of ass, nobody told me up till now! thanks Jim for keeping me in the know!
    Enjoy the pre match drinks & game mate will be hitting the piss soon looking after 7 kids ATM school holidays plus friends so the game can't come quick enough!:eek::p

Next time we speak we will be premiers lock it in Eddie !;):thumbsu:
    Matt & Gyles pointed this out to me earlier in the season when Crawf celebrated a goal by shouting out my name.

I wanted to then, and still want to keep our private life exactly that.

Needless to say there is a restraining order in place.

Although I am still his favorite poster on BF. :thumbsu:
    Sweet Noose, that's about 8 or 9 bikini clad beer wenches to do our bidding per man, per day, perhaps! :thumbsu:

I reckon at the Noosa Life Saving Club you'd see less bikinis and more white pointers! :D:D:D

All putting their hand up for the Big Footy pre-game drinks mate!;)

Make sure when you're jet setting around that ya drop in mate for a few beers GM some great Views from the noosa lifesaving club overlooking the beach mate!:thumbsu:
    Hey bro, I'm on finally! Looking forward to Friday almost as much as last week....will have to chat to you on how I get things working with this forum!
    mate, look at the crap on the Geelong bored... I'm hardly scratching at the surface of their arrogance.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back