Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

And there it is again. More rigging.

Just accept your new standing as last picked Matera92 We both know I am better than you, rigging late round votes to get yourself ahead is just sad.
His must have bribed the whole LG to get a 3,4,5 in the last 3 rounds from 3 different people, its amazing the lengths he will go to, to beat you.

His must have bribed the whole LG to get a 3,4,5 in the last 3 rounds from 3 different people, its amazing the lengths he will go to, to beat you.
So you see it too. Glad we agree.
Just engaged Brisbane's lawyer, I am confident this will get overturned on appeal.

Just ignore his repeated use of the 'likely to cause injury'.

Thank you to tony for hosting such a special night. Congratulations to all award winners. Every single one of you deserved it

It is an honour to win my 3rd B&F and be a part of this fantastic club. I can only be the player I am on and off the field because of everyone else around me. This is the best club in Sweet and I am so happy to call Vegas my home.

Looking forward to getting stuck into next season with SSSSSS on board. Welcome to the club.

And if no one could steal the Mobbs from me next season I might ****ing move positions and let someone else win the B&F ;)

Ladies and gentlemen, as we wrap up this fantastic evening, I want to extend a heartfelt thank you to everyone for joining us for the Las Vegas Bears Best and Fairest Night.

First and foremost, congratulations to all our winners tonight. Your hard work, dedication, and talent have truly shone through this season, and it’s been a joy to celebrate your achievements. Give yourselves a pat on the back, just be careful not to pull a muscle. We don't have a physio on standby tonight.

A special mention goes to Bears legend Dingster. As you move on to the Old Balls, we wish you the very best. You’ve been an integral part of our team, and while we’ll miss you, we know you’ll bring your unique flair and skill to your new club. Good luck mate and hurry back, we will be waiting.

I’d also like to take a moment to thank the entire team. You make it enjoyable to be a part of this incredible group, and I am proud to be your captain. Your passion, camaraderie, and spirit are what make the Las Vegas Bears special. You even make those 6 a.m. training sessions almost bearable. Almost.

A big thank you to our Leadership Group as well. Your support and hard work have been invaluable, not just in putting together this event but throughout the entire season. Without you, running the club would be impossible.

So, here's to another great season, filled with unforgettable moments and achievements. Goodnight, everyone, and thank you once again for making tonight so special.

Stay safe, stay awesome, and let’s look forward to another amazing season ahead. Cheers!

cheers.gif

And there it is again. More rigging.

Just accept your new standing as last picked Matera92 We both know I am better than you, rigging late round votes to get yourself ahead is just sad.

Usl Championship Soccer GIF by Oakland Roots SC

The Millkman!! He's a run-away steam train!!! Mobbs is sewn up next season IMO.

Thanks so much to tony and all contributors, a very slick & splendid night.

Ice baths this morning - we've got a flag to win!

Grats Millky on another ripper season both on and off the field. Well deserved!

Well done to all the other winners with a special mention to MWPP for all her quality contributions throughout the season. A true star!

tony you ok too. ;)

Sorry for the no show
Got stuck at sizzler
(Concreting this week asleep by 8)
(Having smoko now)
Xx
Thanks for hiding all the bodies for me, there will be a little extra in your pay packet this week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread 🐻 Las Vegas Bears S37 Official Team Thread ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ 🎰 Congrats Millky95 B&F Winner

Remove this Banner Ad

Back