Player Watch #10: Angus Brayshaw – retired due to concussion (22/02). Thanks for everything, Gus.

Remove this Banner Ad

⚡⚡⚡

lol... the least electrifying highlights package of all time, one nice handball to Gawn and **** all else, 37 disposal's to choose from, would love to see the ones that didnt make the cut. :sweatsmile:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

⚡⚡⚡

lol... the least electrifying highlights package of all time, one nice handball to Gawn and * all else, 37 disposal's to choose from, would love to see the ones that didnt make the cut. :sweatsmile:

That sucked as much as I remember

Can't even pick up the phone and call Clarko cause he gave him at least 4.
Epic trolling from Clarko to pump him up and make sure we keep playing him in the midfield making us more beatable in years to come

Epic trolling from Clarko to pump him up and make sure we keep playing him in the midfield making us more beatable in years to come
Clarko also gave Ziebell 3, Taryn Thomas 1 and no votes to Petracca. Not sure he even watched the game.

Jee I dunno mate. If he's picked up his dog's turd this morning? What do you think I mean?
Well if you payed any attention his uncle's already said he's fine, pretty pissed off he's out with concussion.
But sure blame the club for not pandering to your needs a day later

Well if you payed any attention his uncle's already said he's fine, pretty pissed off he's out with concussion.
But sure blame the club for not pandering to your needs a day later
Given they said they’d provide an update on Friday and didn’t, I’d say people are entitled to want to know if he’s ok.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #10: Angus Brayshaw – retired due to concussion (22/02). Thanks for everything, Gus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back