Fantasy 11th Hour - 2015 - Draft Board

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vernon Davis TE 49ers

vernon_davis_49ers_back_pointing_at_name_v11.jpg

Toadvine is now on the clock

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have a couple of days to get this done otherwise we miss out on week 1. Lets get this done boys and girls!
Toadvine

Just to repeat what i wrote in the discussion thread :

Just wanted to clarify to everyone in the league that if we don't get through the full 13 rounds of the draft on the night before the first game, so next Thursday night i will have to stop the draft at the end of the last completed round.

So if we are part way through round 9 i will take the draft as having finished at the end of round 8 and allocate players to each team accordingly.

It will then be up to each team to complete their rosters via free agent/waiver pick ups.

Just to repeat what i wrote in the discussion thread :

Just wanted to clarify to everyone in the league that if we don't get through the full 13 rounds of the draft on the night before the first game, so next Thursday night i will have to stop the draft at the end of the last completed round.

So if we are part way through round 9 i will take the draft as having finished at the end of round 8 and allocate players to each team accordingly.

It will then be up to each team to complete their rosters via free agent/waiver pick ups.

I think we could also just place everyone teams together on NFL.com and let people finish the draft through FA or make a team with their current players?

Or

Everyone just continues the draft if a person does not make their pick within a 2hrs (I know it is short but we have 48hrs to make 36+ picks).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back