Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought Taranto was BOG today. It seemed to me the other mids supported him more defensively allowing him go after the ball more, and that is his go.
Still think he was carrying some kind of niggle but looked a lot better today
Hopefully he’s work through whatever it might of been

Over rated butcher of the ball by foot. id like him to extract the ball once out of the midfield and use the ball well by foot.
JUST ONCE.
Did you watch the game today? He has his issues by foot, but hit a lot of targets today.
I understand the criticism but think it's harsh today when that facet of his game was pretty good for a change.
This needs to be the minimum expectation moving forward though. I'm sure he knows that.

Did you watch the game today? He has his issues by foot, but hit a lot of targets today.
I understand the criticism but think it's harsh today when that facet of his game was pretty good for a change.
This needs to be the minimum expectation moving forward though. I'm sure he knows that.
He also kicked the goal when we needed it, he is what he is, use him right and he is a pretty decent weapon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guess Whos Back Crypto GIF by DONUTs

35p 71% 585m gained
11 contested
8 clearances
1G , 2 assist
9 score involves
Pretty fair game that , only a troll would say otherwise
ill bite...if he was playing soccer he wouldnt make it in the 4th division. Footy is a much easier game to play (skill wise).

Ps i dont hate him at all, or dislike him at all, I cant stand the way he plays, Ill give him this - he is best when he is contesting in the forward line and can hit the score board. Other than that his Footy IQ is very low.

ill bite...if he was playing soccer he wouldnt make it in the 4th division. Footy is a much easier game to play (skill wise).

Ps i dont hate him at all, or dislike him at all, I cant stand the way he plays, Ill give him this - he is best when he is contesting in the forward line and can hit the score board. Other than that his Footy IQ is very low.
Think his defensive side gets overlooked a fair bit he’s always at the top all the defensive midfield stats especially if Yze wants to transition us to a more stoppage based gameplan

just seeing tiger tims magnet in the middle straightens us up a heap and makes us look a hell of a lot tougher. hope he can play out the year now and get his hands dirty for the next 2 months.
He will be in tip top shape as well (not that he ever isn’t) but any niggles that he may of had should be well and truly fixed up and the broken arm wouldn’t of stopped him running at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back