Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the issue is we keep playing Hops and TT together in the middle. Having 1 in there at all times is the go. Bulls inside but lack a yard are important still, but what team plays 2 of that type every game?
With our full midfield available on the weekend, they were rarely at the same centre bounce, with Prestia, Bolton, Baker all rotating through there. Hopper started the game on the bench.

With our full midfield available on the weekend, they were rarely at the same centre bounce, with Prestia, Bolton, Baker all rotating through there. Hopper started the game on the bench.
That was a first though from memory.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

its relevant to put into perspective how much the skill gap is between the two players and how much overs we paid for TT and hopper.
Not shocked to see you here having a crack again. Anytime Taranto has an off game or the like you're the first to jump up and down about how we "overpaid".
I agree we overpaid for Hopper but it's easy to say that when you have the benefit of hindsight.

Regarding Taranto, I'll happily come in here and cut you off at the knees whenever you target him. We were instantly better as a team when he came back from injury. I know that you will only accept him being a top 5 player in the comp based on what we paid but again how you, yourself, rates a players worth is not going to be the same as the club or anyone else.
We paid 12 and 19 for Taranto and both those picks got pushed out when all was set and done after the draft. This is his second year after winning a B&F in his first year at the club and he still has another 5 years to run.
It's ridiculous to say we overpaid.

Drop the vendetta against the guy. It's tiresome.

Not shocked to see you here having a crack again. Anytime Taranto has an off game or the like you're the first to jump up and down about how we "overpaid".
I agree we overpaid for Hopper but it's easy to say that when you have the benefit of hindsight.

Regarding Taranto, I'll happily come in here and cut you off at the knees whenever you target him. We were instantly better as a team when he came back from injury. I know that you will only accept him being a top 5 player in the comp based on what we paid but again how you, yourself, rates a players worth is not going to be the same as the club or anyone else.
We paid 12 and 19 for Taranto and both those picks got pushed out when all was set and done after the draft. This is his second year after winning a B&F in his first year at the club and he still has another 5 years to run.

ok, i admit ive gone overboard, but doesn't mean I'm wrong.

Why should he if he believes he’s right, just as you believe you’re right? Nonsense Prodigy.
Nothing wrong with having a debate without being personal.
FWIW I can just tolerate TT only bc he’s above anything else currently on our list, but JH I can’t understand how we ended up getting him as he’s a one paced donkey.

Last edited:
we overpayed

we took jack and rance with 13 and 18

lets not act like 12 and 18 are dud picks

almost guaranteed that we wouldve done better with 12 and 18 than tim tarranto

I dont even want to think about the hopper trade

Why should he if he believes he’s right, just as you believe you’re right? Nonsense Prodigy.
Nothing wrong with having a debate without being personal.
FWIW I can just tolerate TT only bc he’s above anything else currently on our list, but JH I can’t understand how we ended up getting him as he’s a one paced donkey.
Well, I can substantiate my opinion with proven on field numbers and this... images (3).jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #14 Tim Taranto.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back