Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

How is thus guy getting a free ride on here, he is bailing on us and we have yet to see the color of the picks they offer us and we accept ,

Gutless and he went up and arranged it early in the season, snake like Hardwick

How is thus guy getting a free ride on here, he is bailing on us and we have yet to see the color of the picks they offer us and we accept ,

Ryan Reynolds Agree GIF by Welcome to Wrexham

What about Nank, Hopper, Taranto, Prestia

are they gutless?

are they gutless?
I don't agree with the gutless call on Rioli, but other than Prestia I don't think the others fall in the same category.
Nank out of contract and not getting games, Taranto and I think to a lesser degree Hopper shopped around by GWS due to cap issues, they may have stayed if the money was there for them at GWS.
Rioli is a required player on a long term contract. Why is he leaving? Because he wants to. So he can be closer to family? Would that be an issue if we were more likely to be pushing for a flag. Probably not, so leaving because he wants success and maybe also to be with his old coach.
I'm glad we will get good compensation if we get pick 6, but I'm not thrilled that he is choosing to leave.

are they gutless?
Why are they going to the Gold Coast mid contract? And the 4 you mentioned all left their clubs at the end of their contracts, so what are you implying?

I don't agree with the gutless call on Rioli, but other than Prestia I don't think the others fall in the same category.
Nank out of contract and not getting games, Taranto and I think to a lesser degree Hopper shopped around by GWS due to cap issues, they may have stayed if the money was there for them at GWS.
Rioli is a required player on a long term contract. Why is he leaving? Because he wants to. So he can be closer to family? Would that be an issue if we were more likely to be pushing for a flag. Probably not, so leaving because he wants success and maybe also to be with his old coach.
I'm glad we will get good compensation if we get pick 6, but I'm not thrilled that he is choosing to leave.
but he is choosing to leave..
I for one am happy he and his 3 mates are all pushing off.
time comes for everyone and everything. Our time is now..new names,new players, new dawn.

Mate he Rioli went there 5 months ago to sign up under the table , when caught out he lied , no different to the snake who committed to the gold coast at Gather round three months before he was “burnt out”

but he is choosing to leave..
I for one am happy he and his 3 mates are all pushing off.
time comes for everyone and everything. Our time is now..new names,new players, new dawn.
Your happy now , and when we don’t get pick 6 you will be crying

Gutless?
Fmd.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was right all along about rioil wasnt I

I was happy when he announced he wants out
and I will be happy when we sell him for pick #6

Agree - he's going to command more than Bailey Smith, Dan Houston and Tom Barass in trade value and to a lesser extent given age and FA, he'll be worth more than Luke Parker, Jack Macrae and Josh Battle.

When you think about it like that, I'm pretty happy to let him go for a new challenge.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch #17: Daniel Rioli - Requested A Trade To Gold Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Back